Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S with 2056 miles for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 Model S 100D AWD, silver with cream interior and oak decor for sale. Only 2056 miles. Just didn’t fit my lifestyle. Great car. Enhanced Autopilot, Full self driving, Unlimited supercharging, premium floor mats. $99,000 obo.

Attachments

• AFB07BE7-240B-4F17-8638-2326D12DE11E.jpeg
    AFB07BE7-240B-4F17-8638-2326D12DE11E.jpeg
    979.7 KB · Views: 197
So you paid $101,670 plus fees not including a $7500 tax credit

Selling for $99,000 now?
The sticker price was $101,670 like you said. I have only driven it 2000 miles, so this is as close to new as you will get. The tax credit does not affect the value of the car. It is an incentive to buy but the value of the car is what it is. But like I said originally, the asking price is $99,000 or best offer. I am up for negotiation to come to a mutually agreeable price with any interested party.

The sticker price was $101,670 like you said. I have only driven it 2000 miles, so this is as close to new as you will get. The tax credit does not affect the value of the car. It is an incentive to buy but the value of the car is what it is. But like I said originally, the asking price is $99,000 or best offer. I am up for negotiation to come to a mutually agreeable price with any interested party.

The value of a car is whatever 2 parties agree it is, so you are somewhat correct with that... but every tesla depreciates the price of the tax credit the second it is purchased for any buyer who could afford to buy it.

Saying that, I will repeat again that a car is worth whatever you can get for it (whatever someone is willing to pay), but posting it here on an enthusiast site where everyone will know that you will be getting 7.5k back on it most likely (not everyone can take advantage of the tax credit, but just about anyone who could afford a 100k car is going to have 7.5k in tax liabilities for the tax year), not taking that into account is... strange.

The value of a car is whatever 2 parties agree it is, so you are somewhat correct with that... but every tesla depreciates the price of the tax credit the second it is purchased for any buyer who could afford to buy it.

Saying that, I will repeat again that a car is worth whatever you can get for it (whatever someone is willing to pay), but posting it here on an enthusiast site where everyone will know that you will be getting 7.5k back on it most likely (not everyone can take advantage of the tax credit, but just about anyone who could afford a 100k car is going to have 7.5k in tax liabilities for the tax year), not taking that into account is... strange.
The tax credit has now been halved but Tesla has made up for that drop and then some in their pricing with the deletions of the 75’s and the reprice of the 100’s. The big advantage of new is the free supercharging and cheaper pricing. It is tough to swallow but most people will simply ignore a used car if priced higher than new even if you say it’s negotiable.

Reactions: Buddyroe