Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X 100d 6 Seater - 39k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

we are looking to sell our 2018 Model X 100D.

The car is in excellent condition, currently has Enhanced Autopilot, Free Premium Connectivity, and Free super charging for life (not sure if this transfers). I have the 20 inch Gunmetal wheels with brand new tires (same as original stock).

Car is a 6 seater with black interior, exterior is white. Car has just under 39k in miles in addition to a full Xpel wrap for the front of the vehicle. it has been cared for and has minimal wear inside and out.

i am new to this, so any veterans that can spot (probably obvious data) stuff i am missing please chime in and ill update.

asking 78k based on blue book value - Think this is appropriate.

will be happy to add more photos for those that are interested.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20200821_220441198_iOS.jpg
    20200821_220441198_iOS.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I’m in the market for an X. A 2020 version with 6 seats is around 84k. Factoring tax and incentives, it’s only around 7k-10k more than the 74k asking price. Autotrader has the same configuration 2017 with lower mileage for 67k for weeks.

a new model X is $86,490 and you haven't added any AP. this has Enhanced Autopilot as well as gunmetal rims.

if new MX with no AP for $12,490 more suits your fancy I can't fault you. but go check BB value and others and i am (pretty darn sure) well within a reasonable price to value. Or if you can find one on Auto trader below BB value go jump on it. i have no push to sell below value. were happy to keep car until we find next owner who is looking for what we have.

also not sure what tax incentives you get as each state is different, but you get nothing for a new (or used) model X in Oregon. state incentives have 50k purchase price limit (in addition to income limits) and thus there is zero tax credit as federal is expired for all Tesla vehicles. Unless there are some out there i am unaware of which is entirely possible.

Last edited:
In CA, we have nearly $7000 not counting the federal. But anyway, GLSW. Free bump for you :)

Yes, California is absolutely more generous and progressive than oregon. Though they are also income restricted. albeit much higher than Oregon's with not as many purchase price limitations. to get to that 7k you have to thread the needle on a few elements an increase the cash back.

Income Eligibility

good luck with finding one thats a fit, its a great vehicle that I am sure you'll love.

Not sure what you mean but there are absolutely zero tax incentives for a Model X (or S) in California. The only thing you can possibly get is $1000 if you're an SCE customer. Model 3/Y qualify for the $2000 CVRP rebate.

The Clean Vehicle Grant of $5000 I don't see any vehicle restriction (it does have 104k income restriction though, but due to Covid, many ppl including me may qualify :D ). Plus the $1000 SCE you talked about. I was also seeing CVRP ($2500) and Drive Clean in the San Joaquin ($3000) but you're right, only 3/Y qualifies (did not know that).

Lot's of incentives in CA for buying a Tesla - all geared towards folks that cannot afford a Tesla.
Makes sense on paper - makes no sense in reality

so true, Oregon's makes some sense as they restrict the benefits to Model 3/Y (purchase price) and thus its allot more likely that someone below 80k in income is buying a 50k car as opposed to a 95k car.

Good to know on the EV-CPO. doesn't seem like i am far off pricing from what i found. especially since to get what EAP gives you, you essentially are stuck paying 8k for FSD.

am I missing some listings that are dramatically more competitive?