Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X 100D - Black Exterior/Black Textile Interior - NO FSD - Basic AP - 42,218 miles - PRICE: $70k

OilSucks

May 29, 2017
Northern California
Hi all,

Finally have the car nice and detailed and wanted to post my ad again with pictures and a description of this great car.

For starters, here are the specs:

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 5.53.28 PM.png

Of course the Free Unlimited Supercharging will not transfer over to the nexts owner. Please note that I have powder coated the rims so they appear to be the Carbon Sonic 20 inch rims that can be purchased from Tesla. This car also includes an extended warranty from Tesla and is good until May 2024 or approximately 83,678 miles.

Other items included with the car are the all weather mats for both the trunk and the frunk, front passengers, and rear passenger compartments. I have tinted the front passenger windows (not the windshield) and it is California legal (as well as other states that may be a bit strict on tint) and will not catch the attention of law enforcement.

This car has basically been babied. I have made sure that Tesla has replaced the front shafts to remove any shudder, have had the vehicle aligned and checked twice, and have driven it to and from the Bay Area, CA to the Reno, NV area in generally good weather. This car has always been garaged and never smoked in. There are two areas on the exterior that I have drawn attention to in the Imgur link below, and those include snow scuff near the rear wheels that were on the car when I purchased it from Tesla's used car division.

The car has a loan on it but it is with Patelco who is very easy to work with when it comes to transactions. I am ready to make a quick sale and am only selling because I've decided that this is just too much car for my needs and have instead went with an ID.4 for my traveling needs and a Bronco Sport for my off road needs. I am not excited to lose such a great car but feel it's best for my lifestyle right now. I'm happy to do FaceTime walk throughs and can answer any further questions if needed!

Please take a look at pictures of the car here:
2018 Model X 100D

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC