Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X - 42,xxx miles - Black Exterior/Black Multi Interior - Basic AP - Extended Used Car Warranty - 70k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2nd Owner of a Model X that has always been garaged by myself and always babied and cared for like a family member. It's got around 42,000 miles on it and has a black exterior, black multi pattern interior, 5 rows, no FSD, basic AP, and only has very minor snow scuff on the left and right side of the FWD doors. Interior is damn near flawless and has never been smoked in and never been eaten in as well. Great thing about this car is that it was purchased almost a month before Tesla changed it's used car warranty and as such still has it's remaining 4 year/50k mile warranty until 05/2022 as well as another 4 year/50k warranty until 09/2024.

Full charge on the Model X varies between 278 and 280 and 80% sits around 252 to 254.

Selling only because I'm making room for my Ford Bronco Sport that I've fallen in love with and it's ability to go off road.

There is a loan on the car and I'm asking 70k and hoping that's pretty fair for a quality Model X like this. It drives well, has a new HEPA filter in it, suspension and alignment checked and set twice now, and basically driven like an old grandma or grandpa would.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will get you pictures and can even FaceTime with you for a walk through and answer any questions you may have. Thanks!

2nd Owner of a Model X that has always been garaged by myself and always babied and cared for like a family member. It's got around 42,000 miles on it and has a black exterior, black multi pattern interior, 5 rows, no FSD, basic AP, and only has very minor snow scuff on the left and right side of the FWD doors. Interior is damn near flawless and has never been smoked in and never been eaten in as well. Great thing about this car is that it was purchased almost a month before Tesla changed it's used car warranty and as such still has it's remaining 4 year/50k mile warranty until 05/2022 as well as another 4 year/50k warranty until 09/2024.

Full charge on the Model X varies between 278 and 280 and 80% sits around 252 to 254.

Selling only because I'm making room for my Ford Bronco Sport that I've fallen in love with and it's ability to go off road.

There is a loan on the car and I'm asking 70k and hoping that's pretty fair for a quality Model X like this. It drives well, has a new HEPA filter in it, suspension and alignment checked and set twice now, and basically driven like an old grandma or grandpa would.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will get you pictures and can even FaceTime with you for a walk through and answer any questions you may have. Thanks!

Did you ever sell the X