Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X 70D Canada (Toronto) With Unlimited Supercharging and Autopilot - 13,000 km - $105,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We’re looking to sell our 70D and upgrade to the 100D. We drive from Toronto to Detroit a lot for business and the larger battery will hopefully let us do it with one supercharger break instead of two. We bought this back in October 2018 when Tesla was offering free supercharging on inventory vehicles. This car is fantastic and runs perfectly and there's never been any issues. The floor mats are brand new (we put in custom waterproof ones as soon as we bought it so the OEM ones were never used). The tires are also brand new (we've been using the winter tires since day 1 so the all-weather tires have never been used). If you're interested in the winter tires (currently on the vehicle) we can also chat about pricing.

This car has unlimited lifetime supercharging and autopilot enabled. We’re pretty firm on pricing as we don’t really need to sell and can just keep driving our 70D if we need to. Thanks for looking!

Model X 75D
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
20” Silver Wheels
Black Standard Interior
Multi-Pattern Black Seats
Dark Ash Wood décor
Black Headliner
Five Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot Hardware (Autopilot is enabled)
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Lighting
Tow Package
Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging

IMG_4379.jpg
IMG_4380.jpg
IMG_4381.jpg
IMG_4382.jpg
IMG_4383.jpg
IMG_4385.jpg
IMG_4386.jpg
IMG_4377.jpg
IMG_4388.jpg

Looks like darxsys is correct. I logged into my Tesla account and looks like it’s not transferable to the next owner. My previous Tesla was a MS from when supercharging was free for everyone so I’m still getting used to the new terms.