Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X 75D 6 Seater with FSD for SALE!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People are not going to pay more for a used car simply because Tesla raised the price. FSD doesnt even work
I don’t know. there have been huge improvements in FSD and the improvements are only going to accelerate. I know I would wait a couple of months to see how this pans out. Tesla did not increase the price for FSD for nothing.

Would be a huge bummer if you sold it now and your car could be sold a year from now as a RobotaxI. But hey; everybody do what they think is best.

I don’t know. there have been huge improvements in FSD and the improvements are only going to accelerate. I know I would wait a couple of months to see how this pans out. Tesla did not increase the price for FSD for nothing.

Would be a huge bummer if you sold it now and your car could be sold a year from now as a RobotaxI. But hey; everybody do what they think is best.

Oh you sweet summer child

You're on the same timeline as Elon :cool:

Reactions: ElectricIAC