TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2018 Model X 75D - 7 Seater (Atlanta) 22k mi

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by drewfaulk, Oct 26, 2020.

1. drewfaulk

drewfaulk Member

#1 drewfaulk, Oct 26, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    I bought this car yesterday, and my wife HATES it. Dealership’s no-return policy means I’m going to lose a bunch. I know everyone will have an opinion as to what I should be selling for, but I’m hopeful that won’t take over the thread in the hopes that there is a buyer looking for the configuration I have that will allow them to get an awesome car, and me to lose as little as possible. That said, here are the specs (will post photos shortly):

- 2018 75D
    - White exterior/Black leather interior
    - 7 Seats
    - 22k miles
    - Clean, one owner (if you don’t count my 13 hours of “ownership” to drive it home from the dealership and park it in my garage overnight)
    - In metro Atlanta
    - Clean Carfax
    - Enhanced autopilot
    - Carbon fiber decor
    - Air suspension
    - 20” Silver Slipstream Wheels
    - AP 2.5
    - No tow package

Asking $66k

I don’t have a window sticker, but will answer any questions I can if I’ve left something out.

Thanks in advance.

2. drewfaulk

drewfaulk Member

Sold: moderator please delete