Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X 75D. Only 5k Miles. Gorgeously Wrapped. Pristine. 6 Seats.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gorgeously wrapped 2018 75D Tesla that is pretty much brand new! This thing turns heads! Many people stop and ask if they can take pictures of it. Bought brand new directly from Tesla for $102.5k, last December (2018). Added a $6k wrap with wrap + chrome delete. The Model X only 5,090 miles. Comes with aftermarket, heavy duty floor mats that have kept the carpets super clean! Instead of paying $108.5k for a new tesla plus a wrap job, consider mine for $89k OBO.

IMG_7373.jpeg

IMG_4112.jpeg
IMG_7325.jpeg
IMG_7362.jpeg
IMG_7279.jpeg

IMG_7288.jpeg
IMG_7314.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5074.jpeg
    IMG_5074.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4113.jpeg
    IMG_4113.jpeg
    679 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
Sorry, that’s mean.

I wish I could edit that. Prices have been dropping a lot since Raven. I’ve heard of people getting brand new non raven cars for $90.

Used 90ds are selling for $60. I have a deposit on a mint 100D with fsd for $65k.

Sorry man. You will never get $89 for this.

Hey I appreciate the response. $89k is a starting point because in sales, you usually don't have people saying "Hey you posted too low, can I offer you more than your LOW offer?" haha. I have the OBO because I'm open to offers. I do have an offer from a local dealer but I wanted to see what the options were here.

Hey I appreciate the response. $89k is a starting point because in sales, you usually don't have people saying "Hey you posted too low, can I offer you more than your LOW offer?" haha. I have the OBO because I'm open to offers. I do have an offer from a local dealer but I wanted to see what the options were here.
I don't mind the asking price, you can ask whatever you want. Any buyer of a used Tesla can check the price of a new vehicle, and should be doing so. They should not just be comparing to comparable used vehicles for sale.

Your starting point should probably be realistic or buyers won't take you seriously.

Your car is beautiful. No question. Its just unfortunate for current owners that prices are coming down since Raven.

Here is a list of recently sold 100D MX on the Tesla CPO site.

I LOVE THE CAR! Dont get me wrong. And when I want to sell mine, I will want top dollar for it too. But being an early adopter is unfortunately going to bite some people.

I love you, love the car and its amazing, just saying you are never going to get what you want. Check crappy autotrader, their prices are thousands higher than Teslas and you are above theirs.

best of luck

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 4.56.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 4.56.26 PM.png
    843.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Love
Reactions: CSFTN and P85_DA