TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2018 Model X 75D. Only 5k Miles. Gorgeously Wrapped. Pristine. 6 Seats.

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by ForTheLoveOfX, Aug 10, 2019.

1. ForTheLoveOfX

ForTheLoveOfX Member

#1 ForTheLoveOfX, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Gorgeously wrapped 2018 75D Tesla that is pretty much brand new! This thing turns heads! Many people stop and ask if they can take pictures of it. Bought brand new directly from Tesla for $102.5k, last December (2018). Added a $6k wrap with wrap + chrome delete. The Model X only 5,090 miles. Comes with aftermarket, heavy duty floor mats that have kept the carpets super clean! Instead of paying $108.5k for a new tesla plus a wrap job, consider mine for $89k OBO.

IMG_7373.jpeg

IMG_4112.jpeg IMG_7325.jpeg IMG_7362.jpeg IMG_7279.jpeg
    IMG_7288.jpeg IMG_7314.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Funny x 1
  2. jimbo69ny

jimbo69ny Member

$89k!? Is this a joke?

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  3. jimbo69ny

jimbo69ny Member

Sorry, that’s mean.

I wish I could edit that. Prices have been dropping a lot since Raven. I’ve heard of people getting brand new non raven cars for $90.

Used 90ds are selling for $60. I have a deposit on a mint 100D with fsd for $65k.

Sorry man. You will never get $89 for this.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  4. ForTheLoveOfX

ForTheLoveOfX Member

Hey I appreciate the response. $89k is a starting point because in sales, you usually don't have people saying "Hey you posted too low, can I offer you more than your LOW offer?" haha. I have the OBO because I'm open to offers. I do have an offer from a local dealer but I wanted to see what the options were here.

5. BerTX

BerTX Supporting Member

I don't mind the asking price, you can ask whatever you want. Any buyer of a used Tesla can check the price of a new vehicle, and should be doing so. They should not just be comparing to comparable used vehicles for sale.

6. JamesBrown

JamesBrown Member

Your starting point should probably be realistic or buyers won't take you seriously.

7. jimbo69ny

jimbo69ny Member

Your car is beautiful. No question. Its just unfortunate for current owners that prices are coming down since Raven.

Here is a list of recently sold 100D MX on the Tesla CPO site.

I LOVE THE CAR! Dont get me wrong. And when I want to sell mine, I will want top dollar for it too. But being an early adopter is unfortunately going to bite some people.

I love you, love the car and its amazing, just saying you are never going to get what you want. Check crappy autotrader, their prices are thousands higher than Teslas and you are above theirs.

best of luck

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  8. Mase408

Mase408 Member

Wrong place to ask for such a price. Forums are full of intellectual people that know used market pricing. I have seen this listing on other sites for months. There is a reason why I didn’t sell.