Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 model x for sale subject to delivery my new model x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on our data, there are two Tesla sub-types that are the most popular right now in the used market:

1. 2021 Model S LR (Refresh)
  2. Any Model X
  3. Model S/X with AP2 and Free Unlimited Supercharging
So, the fact that you have a used Model X means that you're already selling something with high demand! (Less so for 2018 Model 3s, etc., and some other types right now, although ALL used Teslas are in higher demand).

P.S.--if anyone finds it helpful, we could create a TMC post (or blog entry, perhaps) with data on the most desirable used Tesla configurations (and even possibly the least desirable) in the current used market. We have a lot of data on this, and it's a question we get asked frequently.

Last edited:
Based on our data, there are two Tesla sub-types that are the most popular right now in the used market:

1. 2021 Model S LR (Refresh)
  2. Any Model X
  3. Model S/X with AP2 and Free Unlimited Supercharging
So, the fact that you have a used Model X means that you're already selling something with high demand! (Less so for 2018 Model 3s, etc., and some other types right now, although ALL used Teslas are in higher demand).

P.S.--if anyone finds it helpful, we could create a TMC post (or blog entry, perhaps) with data on the most desirable used Tesla configurations (and even possibly the least desirable) in the current used market. We have a lot of data on this, and it's a question we get asked frequently.
As much as I am seeing how active ur company is on this forum, I thought I'd give it a try and submitted my info for my 2018 Model X P100D Ludicrous, fully loaded and got an email from someone saying they are not a buyer for my vehicle at this time. Can you elaborate on why I couldn't even get an offer for my car?

Reactions: blodg1