TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2018 Model X New MCU LTE Failure

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by FamilyT3sla, Apr 10, 2018.

1. FamilyT3sla

FamilyT3sla Member

Woke up Sunday and did not have LTE/3G or wifi internet access. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

2. JCB_Arizona

JCB_Arizona Member

The LTE was going in/out on my mx100 yesterday. Maps would not update, I was getting grey tiles. The streaming radio wouldn’t stream.

I’m MCU2 and was on 18.6.

I did a scroll wheel reset (which actually did reset this time!) and both screens went off and turned back on.

The issue resolved and LTE was solid.

Then last night I had the update to 2018.14.

That’s just my experience.

3. FamilyT3sla

FamilyT3sla Member

4. FamilyT3sla

FamilyT3sla Member

Happy to report that, per Tesla engineering, 2018.14.2 a88808e resolved the issues we were seeing.

• Like x 1