Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X P100D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it has nothing to do with me as a buyer and there was nothing wrong with the car that isn't the case at all. I am not going into all this on this thread or on the internet as I am suing Tesla for what happened and for the sh@t storm they caused. I am not allowed to discuss anymore per my attorney. Read about it later

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Just state the basic material facts that are not in dispute. Otherwise hire a better attorney (if he exists)

i.e. when did you buy the car? Did you buy it from tesla directly at retail price (what was the price) or an employee/wholesaler etc.

• Funny
bought the car in may, bought directly from Tesla San Francisco at retail price, paid $164,564 for the car after tax, license and fees. Vehicle still had the plastic on it when we started the process of buying it that day. Vehicle is a 2018, with a build date of 3/2018. It had only 16 miles on it when I bought it. The reason I was able to buy it so fast was cause the car was a order that a customer backed out on. The owner advisor I was working with did a inventory search and found this one. We ordered the same model and options just a different color. He emailed me everything about the car and my wife liked the red and we didnt have to wait a month for it so we went and bought it.

So far,

Car is built in 03/2018
Car is supposedly purchased in 05/2018 for some 155K + taxes - all cash
Car has some 9000 miles in 2 months despite it not being primary family vehicle.
Car has no problems, not a branded vehicle as per the listing /OP

Car has buyers, yet no deal.

Don't see how TESLA is at fault here in any manner?

Here is my take:

He paid $3,000 for FSD that doesn't exist at present despite driving some 9000 miles towards calibration. Hence the dispute with TESLA so they buy it back at selling price to make the lawyer/problem go away.

Here is my take:

He paid $3,000 for FSD that doesn't exist at present despite driving some 9000 miles towards calibration. Hence the dispute with TESLA so they buy it back at selling price to make the lawyer/problem go away.

Based on post #34 it's seems a lot more serious than that. Probably has something to do with financing. They took/repossessed the car when he was trying to sell it. They didn't make the problem go away. He hired a lawyer. This is more than a few thousand dollar problem. Hope it works out for him in the end.

Based on post #34 it's seems a lot more serious than that. Probably has something to do with financing. They took/repossessed the car when he was trying to sell it. They didn't make the problem go away. He hired a lawyer. This is more than a few thousand dollar problem. Hope it works out for him in the end.

NOT EVEN CLOSE, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FINANCING AS I DID NOT FINANCE THE VEHICLE I PAID CASH. STOP TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT AND TRYING TO BE INTERNET DETECTIVES.

• Funny
NOT EVEN CLOSE, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FINANCING AS I DID NOT FINANCE THE VEHICLE I PAID CASH. STOP TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT AND TRYING TO BE INTERNET DETECTIVES.

You can't blame people for being curious. Tesla taking a $150,000 car away from someone without adequate compensation is a huge deal. I also paid cash and if Tesla wanted it back they would have to pry it out of my cold dead fingers, or pay me lots of money.

• Love
Currently there are over 160 new Model X’s sitting for sale available immediately. That doesn’t count current demo cars. Call a sales advisor and they can search for the spec you want. Over 60 of the available X’s have discounts with the highest currently at $20k off but the big discounts are on the 100’s

Just curious. How do I find or purchase a demo car? Is it in Thor used inventory or elsewhere?