Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X P100D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Btw to all the people on here that thought I was a scam you are full of it. Just cause there is problem or something doesn’t mean there is a scam. GlowOwl knows the truth and even had it verified to him by another party that caused the whole situation in the first place. Him and I have talked on the phone twice since and there is no issues. So take all your assumptions and GTFO. GlowOwl will verify if you have any questions.

Go read what I just posted on that thread since you think everything is a scam. Whatever go take your lemon lawed Tesla and shove it

Lol bro chill out ...if you sold it I’m glad ...this is internet and u post something for sale you will get critiqued that’s a fact on all the for sale threads ...the fact that you dropped off from Initial posting leads one to think it wasn’t legit

Lol bro chill out ...if you sold it I’m glad ...this is internet and u post something for sale you will get critiqued that’s a fact on all the for sale threads ...the fact that you dropped off from Initial posting leads one to think it wasn’t legit
I never was able to sell as it was taken away from me at no fault of mine and cause of a error by Tesla. I have email confirmation from Tesla themselves admitting this and when this is over I will gladly post it all over this site letting people know the shady stuff Tesla does. I had great experiences with Tesla up to this problem and this my friends is a catastrophe.

Also disappearing from the thread was again no fault mine either. I did however get in contact with GlowOwl as soon as I was able to to let him know the circumstances regarding why he couldnt get ahold of me and our deal. Now at this time there is no deal and never will be with that car.

I hate Tesla and will not be doing business with them ever again cause of this and cause of what their error caused me and my family. They will be hearing from my attorneys over this as I am not going to let this go especially when I didn’t do anything wrong. I am going to leave it at that for now

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Sounds like he negotiated a purchase shortly ago at a fire sale price from Tesla or a broker that factors cars from them on cars that were traded in but won't qualify as CPO. He then was going to flip it at a good profit. For some reason Tesla or broker decided to not follow through on the sale to him. That is also why he didn't have title. For example, Tesla does not CPO resale cars that have been in an accident but will take them in on trade. Speculation on my part...

Last edited:
Because you keep commenting on the price. It’s not a bad price, I’d say it’s a fair price because there are new inventory X P100D’s with large discounts that are eligible for the Federal and State tax credits plus get free supercharging and new warranties. The problem with selling such a new car is the seller has to take a big hit because the new second owner can’t take the advantage of tax incentives and may not want the exact option packages. It’s hard to find another car other than a Tesla that will return this high of a percentage resale value when reselling in the same year. My wife likes the red and has me thinking but I’d then have to sell one of mine. Nice car and good luck with your sale.
Show me these new inventory Model Xs? The Tesla site has zero.

Show me these new inventory Model Xs? The Tesla site has zero.
Currently there are over 160 new Model X’s sitting for sale available immediately. That doesn’t count current demo cars. Call a sales advisor and they can search for the spec you want. Over 60 of the available X’s have discounts with the highest currently at $20k off but the big discounts are on the 100’s

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: P85_DA