Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X P100DL White/White/Carbon Fiber/6 Seat/Full XPEL Stealth Wrap- 54k Miles LOADED $88K OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Plaid will be delivered soon so time to let go of my 2018 Model X. Here are the details:

2018 Model X P100DL Ludicrous
HW 3.0
Full Self Driving
Free Unlimited Supercharging (I have no idea if it transfers or how to transfer it)
Full XPEL Stealth Wrap (Small blemish on driver door size of eraser head, already have replacement film included)
22" Black Turbine Wheels
Ceramic Tint 35% all around( Tear in pass side window, needs to be redone)
VIN 5YJXCBE44JF096263
Currently 54140 Miles
100% Charge at 264
Clean title (still have lien)
2 Keys
10000 miles on current tires bought in March 2021

I can upload more pics upon request but everything is in near perfect condition. Garage kept during entire ownership.
As I mentioned above, there is a small eraser size blemish in the wrap on the drivers side door. I have the PPF film to replace it but just didn't get around to it. Will include with purchase. The tint on the passenger side front window has a tear and will need to be re-tinted.
ASKING $88000 OBO
IMG_0186.jpeg
IMG_4458.jpeg
IMG_4460.jpeg
IMG_4459.jpeg

I have the same build but with mcu2 and a plaid reservation. How do you like the plaid? I drove the S plaid and didn't like the lack of shift stalk and the yoke. Paying for FSD and losing free supercharging also is keeping me from taking delivery.
Love the Plaid, night and day difference. I too lost free supercharging as well as FSD Beta and i'm still waiting for beta on my new one although it looks like I won't be getting it anytime soon. The yoke was my biggest concern but I quickly adapted within the first drive and i don't mind it. You either love it or hate it tho.