Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 MX 75D window wiper recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy new year everyone!

Here's my problem. We had snow last week and the snow/ice buildup on the wipers made the car just about undrivable. Unfortunately I don't have the cold weather package and although I tried blasting the defrost it didn't help. Is there a window wiper on the market that may help with this problem? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Happy new year everyone!

Here's my problem. We had snow last week and the snow/ice buildup on the wipers made the car just about undrivable. Unfortunately I don't have the cold weather package and although I tried blasting the defrost it didn't help. Is there a window wiper on the market that may help with this problem? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Tesla wipers are unique and only available from your local service center. Fortunately a warranty item. An hour or so of defrost, should take care of the problem, even w no cold weather package. [side note, are you sure you don't have it? Cold Weather has been standard for the last few years anyway. It is under the fan icon in the car, also in the app]