Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 New England Super Chargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I confirmed that the "Wegman's Supercharger" was just speculation by the person who owns the website where that was posted. It will be updated soon to reflect reality.

/Ed

Nice work! It didn’t make a lot of sense given the shopper’s world SC proximity, but then I didn’t expect superchargers in the middle of Hartford either! Thanks for chasing that down.

Nice work! It didn’t make a lot of sense given the shopper’s world SC proximity, but then I didn’t expect superchargers in the middle of Hartford either! Thanks for chasing that down.

Update - I would not totally write off the Wegmans garage at the Natick mall just yet as a future urban supercharger location. As Tesla was completing the site testing and energizing last night at the new Framingham SC last night, they did hint at the possibility of a future SC at the Natick mall as well. I believe the words were something like "they would neither confirm nor deny...".

Not sure if this will be a nice little secret that most don't know but.....there are CURRENTLY urban chargers at the garage parking for the mall, about 8 stalls. Tesla uses these to charge their test drive vehicles, but usually a few are open...the parking lot is NOT the one by Wegmans though...it is just off one of the side streets on the first floor straight ahead..

• Disagree
Reactions: jlv1
Not sure if this will be a nice little secret that most don't know but.....there are CURRENTLY urban chargers at the garage parking for the mall, about 8 stalls. Tesla uses these to charge their test drive vehicles, but usually a few are open...the parking lot is NOT the one by Wegmans though...it is just off one of the side streets on the first floor straight ahead..
Those are ordinary HPWC's, (<=20kW), not the 72kW urban superchargers that @Tdreamer is referring to.

I just found this thread and am happy to report that it looks like a Supercharger (looks like 10 nipples...) is being built in the South Mashpee Commons, on Cape Cod. I have been checking it intermittently, during the last few weeks, and seems sporadic work going on there.
Hope they complete it soon...

Thank you very much

FURY

Good find! Have you spotted Tesla logos on any of the gear yet? Just making sure it is a SC and not an ElectrifyAmerica station.

I just found this thread and am happy to report that it looks like a Supercharger (looks like 10 nipples...) is being built in the South Mashpee Commons, on Cape Cod. I have been checking it intermittently, during the last few weeks, and seems sporadic work going on there.

Thank you very much

FURY

Do you happen to know anything about the supercharger station that is supposed to be built in Orleans?

Thank you very much

FURY
Any news on the supercharger in South Dennis? We’re heading to the Cape this weekend and haven’t yet installed a plug for charging in our Harwich house.

Skowhegan Maine thoughts: there is only one Irving and it is much too small. Nearby there is a massive parking lot at the Hannaford/Walmart/fairgrounds.
There is some construction in front of Walmart [edit]: drive through grocery pickup.

Attachments

• 807BD17B-80EA-483B-B1E3-8D979CD9C8F7.jpeg
    807BD17B-80EA-483B-B1E3-8D979CD9C8F7.jpeg
    766.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
An employee of NH Electric Coop told me earlier this month that there were some "technical issues" that were delaying it, but he didn't elaborate.

North Conway would be great!

I wish there was a better way to get updates than map pins that say coming soon for two years.

How about showing more detailed status like property obtained, permits obtained, equipment obtained, assigned to crew, work in progress, work completed awaiting inspection, and open!

Consider putting a go fund me page for various proposed superchargers so folks can “vote” for their favorite by donating to a proposed station. North Conway mayNot have a lot of local Tesla owners, but people who ski would pay to have a supercharger in North Conway!