Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Oahu Meet-ups/Events

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Join us for our 2nd annual Feed the Frunk! Food Bank Drive on Saturday, April 21st to support the Hawaii Food Bank!

We had a great time last year and hoping for an even bigger turnout and even more donations for this great cause this year!

We will be cruising from town to the Mililani Wal Mart (Foodbank official drop off point). Lunch will follow.

Here's the preliminary schedule:

Saturday, April 21, 2018
9:30 am - Assemble at parking lot at the end of Lagoon Drive
10:00 am - Depart for Mililani Check point - Mililani Mauka Park and Ride
11:00 am - Drop off donations at Town Center Mililani - Wal Mart (Foodbank official drop-off point)
1130 am - Lunch at nearby restaurant

Start gathering those food (non-perishable) and $$$ donations now! Neighbor island club members, please consider donating to your local island food banks!

Hope you can join us!

road closures on H1 next weekend may impact time required to get to Mililani. we should allow for more time.

I think we might be ok if road closures cancelled this weekend are moved to next week. Closures supposed to start at noon through 6pm westbound at Pearl City to H2/H1 merge. Should be ok if we leave Lagoon Drive at 10.

Will keep everyone posted once they post what roadwork they'll do for next weekend.

Anyone going to the Tesla movie at the Four Seasons Ko Olina next Thursday night? It will be a pain to get there by 6 from town so leave early!

Owning a Tesla is more a lifestyle than just a car. Love their fun and unique owner events like the Solar Impulse private viewing and Polo match. Video up of this latest event - drive-in movie. Can’t wait for the next event!

Reactions: Akikiki
Owning a Tesla is more a lifestyle than just a car. Love their fun and unique owner events like the Solar Impulse private viewing and Polo match. Video up of this latest event - drive-in movie. Can’t wait for the next event!

too bad you forgot to put your car in 007 submarine mode before the underwater part.:cool: must have been a pain getting all that water out of the carpet.:D

• Funny
Reactions: nanimac and Akikiki
Ta-Daaaaaa..... Logo Lights (on concrete floor)

Ta Daa.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nanimac
SAVE THE DATE! 5th Anniversary Summer Meet-up - Saturday, August 11,2018 @ 2pm at Ala Moana Center. Join us for a fun poker rally drive (to various Tesla related sites) and pau hana! More details to come.

Also, club tees are now available for pre-order! PM me if you're interested.
When you say "various Tesla related sites" - does that mean that one of the stops is going to be a stop a the super "secret" charger site?;)

We are all wishing. I believe its just a question of how long we wish before our dreams are fulfilled, huh? Uh-Huh. :)

We hear stories of Supercharger sites with PV and Version 3 or Urban chargers. I like to think that by the time they get around to us, we will be getting the newest hardware i.e. Urban charger ver 3.0, and Supercharger ver 5.0 that fits in a backpack. It opens, unfolds 30 hovering solar panels, connects itself to our Tesla, charges, and folds itself back up and climbs back in the frunk. When its ready we will hear Elon talk about how hard part of this build was getting the the S or X to secure it's own frunk lid so the owner didn't have to use the two hand close.

Last edited: