Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Oahu Meet-ups/Events

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my favorite photo of the Honolulu Service Center effort to get all Teslas delivered before the clock struck midnight. Akikiki was practically living at the service center, he was always there, either helping new owners or in the back, washing and prepping. I did some washing too. Everyone put on a big push in final three days and by about 8:30pm on Dec 31 the backlog was finally gone. Those are the delivery bays on the left, now empty. I think club members made a huge difference.

hnltesladec31.png

Here's my favorite photo of the Honolulu Service Center effort to get all Teslas delivered before the clock struck midnight. Akikiki was practically living at the service center, he was always there, either helping new owners or in the back, washing and prepping. I did some washing too. Everyone put on a big push in final three days and by about 8:30pm on Dec 31 the backlog was finally gone. Those are the delivery bays on the left, now empty. I think club members made a huge difference.

View attachment 365147

Yes, club members made a huge difference! In total, volunteers worked nearly 200 hours since the day after Christmas! Best car ever....Best owners ever! THANK YOU!