Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 P3D+ Black on Black 20” EAP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A591FACE-0CF1-4F0A-9D81-44DE0E26AD31.jpeg Seeing if there is any interest. Was going to sell X and keep 3, but thinking of getting X P100 instead. Wife prefers X.

2018 500 miles and hasn’t been titled yet(WI sale). I’m looking to get $65000 and I’ll keep the rebate. And please no BS about 20% of the lot. No lien if you’re serious hit me up. Can deliver to SWF or Chicago area.

Attachments

• model 3 mvpa tmc.pdf
    638 KB · Views: 125
  • Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
Fed Tax credit isn't a rebate - if you pay taxes, and register the vehicle, you still qualify for the credit even if you sell quickly. It doesn't apply to "resellers", aka dealers that don't pay tax.

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/plug-in-electric-vehicle-credit-irc-30-and-irc-30d

The vehicles must be acquired for use or lease and not for resale. Additionally, the original use of the vehicle must commence with the taxpayer and the vehicle must be used predominantly in the United States. For purposes of the 30D credit, a vehicle is not considered acquired prior to the time when title to the vehicle passes to the taxpayer under state law.