Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla 3 AWD Long Range 24K miles 19''/Blue/White

How much is my car worth?

• 42K+

• 40-42K

• 38-40K

• 36-38K

• 34-36K

• less than 34K

Results are only viewable after voting.

travispete

Aug 31, 2018
United states
Insane in that Teslas are holding their value VERY well. I'm on the hunt for a used Model 3 LR RWD for my sister, but haven't had any luck getting to her price point, which would not have been a problem hitting 6 months ago.
What’s her price point? I have a 2018 black model 3 with 13k miles. I’m getting a y so I’m looking to sell. The car is perfect but I’m in Northern California.

bkp_duke

May 15, 2016
San Diego, CA
What’s her price point? I have a 2018 black model 3 with 13k miles. I’m getting a y so I’m looking to sell. The car is perfect but I’m in Northern California.

I'm still working on convincing her husband (she's sold on a Tesla). So they have to go drive one first.

PM me specs and pics and we can talk further.

ph0987

Apr 17, 2021
Denver, CO
Lots of out of state interest. I had people who were looking up airplane tickets from Oklahoma and Alabama. The AL folks were willing to offer 38K but I didn't get a good vibe from them. The OK buyer stood firm on 36500.

Sold for 37K here in Denver. The buyer flew in from Wisconsin. He really wanted blue/white specifically.

Zorg

Oct 24, 2017
Fremont, ca
Lots of out of state interest. I had people who were looking up airplane tickets from Oklahoma and Alabama. The AL folks were willing to offer 38K but I didn't get a good vibe from them. The OK buyer stood firm on 36500.

Sold for 37K here in Denver. The buyer flew in from Wisconsin. He really wanted blue/white specifically.

Seems like a fair price. Congrats on the sale.

Reactions: ph0987

Target

Supporting Member
Apr 9, 2018
Chicago Land

My 38K estimate was pretty good then!

Reactions: ph0987

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC