Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla 3 AWD Long Range 24K miles 19''/Blue/White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Insane in that Teslas are holding their value VERY well. I'm on the hunt for a used Model 3 LR RWD for my sister, but haven't had any luck getting to her price point, which would not have been a problem hitting 6 months ago.
What’s her price point? I have a 2018 black model 3 with 13k miles. I’m getting a y so I’m looking to sell. The car is perfect but I’m in Northern California.

Lots of out of state interest. I had people who were looking up airplane tickets from Oklahoma and Alabama. The AL folks were willing to offer 38K but I didn't get a good vibe from them. The OK buyer stood firm on 36500.

Sold for 37K here in Denver. The buyer flew in from Wisconsin. He really wanted blue/white specifically.

Lots of out of state interest. I had people who were looking up airplane tickets from Oklahoma and Alabama. The AL folks were willing to offer 38K but I didn't get a good vibe from them. The OK buyer stood firm on 36500.

Sold for 37K here in Denver. The buyer flew in from Wisconsin. He really wanted blue/white specifically.

Seems like a fair price. Congrats on the sale.

Reactions: ph0987

My 38K estimate was pretty good then!

Reactions: ph0987