Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 – Blue/premium Black - FSD, Long Range, RWD, first prod - GORGEOUS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This Feb 2018 (first production) Model 3 features a Long Range battery pack, RWD, and the full self-driving hardware and software. Tesla has already upgraded the computer hardware to HW3 and I purchased the FSD package several years ago. This Model3 has been very well cared for, with very low mileage at ~38,000 miles. My car has never been smoked in, and the black premium interior is in excellent condition. I didn’t even fart in the car until it was a few years old. There are no rips or tears in any surfaces. I have the OEM floormates and a set of all-weather floor mats as well.

The exterior is in fantastic condition. Soon after I purchased the car, I hired a meticulous professional detailer to perform a full paint correction process then coat the car in CQuartz ceramic coating on all painted surfaces (including door jams) and all glass. As a result, it’s buttery smooth and sparkles in the sun. All glass is lightly tinted to reduce heat gain and look very nice without being too much. I’ve also had a professional shop do a chrome delete process on the exterior of the car.

Every year owning the car, I’ve taken it back to my detailer to perform a thorough hand wash and reapplication of the CQuartz ceramic coating.

Since the car is a first production model, it has several VERY desirable features. First, an ultra-low VIN (less than 6000). Second, the roof glass produces beautiful rainbowed droplets when the glass is wet. This beautiful effect is enhanced by the glass treatment applied by the detailer because it beads the water perfectly. Third, unlimited LTE data.

A few years ago, the driver’s rear door and quarter panel were rubbed into in a parking lot. The at-fault driver was traveling at 4MPH so the bodywork damage was minimal (a few dents and scrapes). But since I had it repaired and repainted by an authorized Tesla body shop, this damage shows up on the CarFax report. However, the car is as good as new.

I have two sets of wheels for the car. A winter set using the OEM 18” wheels mounted with Michelin X-Ice tires, and a summer set with black turbine-style 18” wheels mounted with Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires. All tires have less than 8,000 miles on them and are all in excellent condition. All 8 TPMS sensor are paired to the car for easy seasonal switching, and the car performs like a rockstar wearing either set of sneakers. The other set of wheels/tires are available for an extra cost.

One more unique detail that I think you might be interested in. I live in PA and my Model 3 is proud to wear the actual authentic PA license plate MODEL3. If the buyer is interested in the license plate, please let me know and we can discuss.

The purchase includes the OEM mobile charger with a NEMA 14-50 (which will charge the car up to 32 amps) and standard 110v plug – and OEM travel case. Also included is the OEM J1772 adapter.

I hate to see the car go, but I moved in to an apartment that doesn’t have reliable charging options. Please feel free to ask any questions. If this post does not indicate as such, it is still for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_3593.JPG
    IMG_3593.JPG
    819.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3439.JPG
    IMG_3439.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    807.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0978.JPG
    IMG_0978.JPG