Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 — Red, Long Range RWD, Autopilot, FSD (San Francisco)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Up for sale is my 2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD! One-owner (me), clean title, and around 9,300 miles.

Car is in excellent condition both inside and out and has been garaged all its (short) life. I absolutely *love* this car — the only reason I'm selling is that I upgraded to a Model 3 Performance :).

• Long Range battery —325 miles
• Premium Red paint
• Premium Black interior
• Autopilot activated — includes auto-steer, adaptive cruise control (normally a $3000 option)
• Full Self-Driving activated — includes auto-park, auto-lane-changing, summon, and future updates (normally a $5000 option)
• Premium internet connectivity included for life of car
• HOV stickers included (they're not attached and still on the original sticky paper)
• Manufactured in May 2018 so it has the latest seats/suspension/etc.

Car is located in San Francisco (in the Castro). VIN is 5YJ3E1EA5JF019376.

Configured new it costs $55k, and KBB says it's worth $49k, so asking $46k.

Title is in hand & the car is available for immediate sale to serious buyers. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1218.jpg
    IMG_1218.jpg
    594.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 80
Just so you know, Ive been in the market for these and Tesla is selling this exact car with an 'instock adjustment'(since tesla doesnt do discounts) for 47000. That has like 300 miles on it and the tax credit, so you might have some trouble getting your asking price since theres is effectively cheaper brand new. Im certainly interested in yours but at a price point thats reasonable given that information.

Reactions: Don TLR
Hey mliber3! Thanks for the advice — I'm actually fending off 15+ requests at that asking price right now (posted to Craigslist also) so I think it's about right for the car :). If you have a number in mind, feel free to message me and we can chat!

Just so you know, Ive been in the market for these and Tesla is selling this exact car with an 'instock adjustment'(since tesla doesnt do discounts) for 47000. That has like 300 miles on it and the tax credit, so you might have some trouble getting your asking price since theres is effectively cheaper brand new. Im certainly interested in yours but at a price point thats reasonable given that information.
How do you shop Model 3 "inventory"? I see Model S and X online, but no model 3...