Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 AWD, Long Range, Enhanced AP - For Sale 6k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
N
I like the idea of a verification process. Could just do it for all members so we can eliminate keyboard warriors. I guess not everyone is as willing to use their name in their logins like me! *awkward chuckle*
No real name is needed, but one of the images should reflect the sellers TMC screen name and the current date on a piece of paper on the car being sold. Piece of mind...

• Funny
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Just need legitimate moderation. Check out GT3Chuck on 6speedonline. He’s amazing with the moderation game.

I sold my CTSV Wagon 6MT and Panamera Twin Turbo there. Chuck is the man, no trolling and no price commentary allowed.

No drama, as it should be.

GLWS OP, hopefully we’ll make TMC a better place soon.

I told my buddy Phantom (Rolls Royce) about all the bull$hit... this is what he did.
(Also, I usually call him Squeakers because he likes to squeak).
65371640_430234897829513_2717371773195649024_n.jpg 65086647_840204309712727_6043087026343903232_n.jpg 64558186_343317919912409_7734035437693435904_n.jpg 64949921_835544776831335_1729328857581879296_n.jpg

Like new, as in VERY new because I'm very picky about my cars.

6,300 miles

2018 Black Tesla Model 3. Long Range (310 Miles) Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Enhanced Auto Pilot
Black Premium Interior
All seats are heated
Power everything
Everything works.
100% under warranty.

Car comes with NEW Aero Wheel covers. It does NOT come with the wheel kit. (I gave that to my wife). the wheel kit is $50 from Tesla.

I'll get more inside pics when I can.

ONLY reason I am selling is I managed a promotion, and if I squint just right I can afford a Model X. (Ordered today).

This car has a lien against it.

You pay in certifiable/verifiable funds, you take physical possession same day.
I then pay off the lien in full, and PennDOT (Car is near Harrisburg, PA) will mail me the title. (usually 5-10 business days).
I will then USPS mail with tracking the title signed over to your name. I've done this before for cars. I'm not here to run away with your money. You may take a photo of my driver's license. Or any other assurances you need.

Car comes with the UMC and the NEMA 14/50 and the 'regualar' outlet one.

ONLY "modification" is clear bra material on the trunk lid, so when you close the trunk you aren't touching the actual paint.

Please ask away. Messaging me is the best. I will want to speak to you on the phone as well.

Asking $47,500. This includes EAP.

Car will be available in approx 2-3 weeks once I take home my new Model X.

Premium Interior Includes:

• 12-way power adjustable front and rear heated seats
  • Premium audio – 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound
  • Satellite-view maps with live traffic visualization and navigation
  • In-car internet streaming music & media
  • Internet browser
  • Location-aware automatic garage door opener
  • LED fog lamps
  • Center console with storage, 4 USB ports and docking for 2 smartphones
All Interiors Include:

• Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
  • Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
  • Music and media over Bluetooth ®
  • Custom driver profiles

Bump

I have to assume I'm not the downer, since post #131 is blocked by me...?

I tell you, blocking the trolls who live in their parent's basement has made this forum usable again.

I've gotten lots of questions on eBay, so hopefully I get some more bids soon!

This was baby Phantom. 65292735_200524787536325_5402721176470421504_n.png

I'm going to keep posting Puppy Photos until this is the most viewed for sale thread ever! lol.

omg you are such a downer.....
I dont know how much experience you have with eBay motors but that is the real downer. Last time I sold a bike there I had it listed 4 times, had all 4 winning buyers never actually follow through with the purchase. (Thankfully one did put down a $500 non-refundable deposit to offset the listing costs.) 2 winning bidders just straight disappeared after the auction won, ignoring all emails and messages. One said he found a cheaper bike and was only willing to pay me 8k under the his winning bid price. The last one paid me through a fake paypal email that was 2k over the sale price (and 12k over the paypal transaction limit), with the instruction that I western union the difference back to him.

After 2 months of wasted time, I just listed it on the Harley forum and it sold in 2 weeks.

I guess I'm just special :)

Also, the price police should be all over that! I mean... it's white right? so that's a FREE color soon?! (I know, it's not same 'same' white). Also did they account for a southernly wind the day it was bought?! I mean, that's important when you're not spending your money to buy something that's not for you... isn't it?

Funny that this guy is asking the same for his 3, but his thread didn't go bonkers.

2018 Lr Rwd Ap/fsd Pearl-white Multi Coat -10,0xx Miles
That listing is 2k cheaper and and includes $6000 FSD upgrade. Further showing this one was overpriced as everyone claimed.

Really the disdain for the OP is more related to his attitude than his price. Sellers being emotionally invested in their car is a common trait that can be overlooked. The first offer of 40k was a valid offer and OP was a dick about it. Then started claiming his price is NON-NEGOTIABLE and started blocking anyone that disagreed with him. OPs responses and attitudes set the entire tone for this trainwreck of a thread.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA