Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla model 3 AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This type of crap keeps me from ever thinking about placing my cars for sale on here!

This is non-sense. Take a few minutes and browse through the sale section. You'll see there are plenty of good ads, with fair pricing who end up selling the cars pretty quickly. If on the other hand you also have in mind some insane pricing scheme, then yes, it's probably better to stay away.

This is non-sense. Take a few minutes and browse through the sale section. You'll see there are plenty of good ads, with fair pricing who end up selling the cars pretty quickly. If on the other hand you also have in mind some insane pricing scheme, then yes, it's probably better to stay away.
Put @cucubits behind a concrete barrier and he would Hit it with his head until he breaks it:rolleyes:

• Disagree
Reactions: cucubits
Here is my point and you can argue if you want but I don't want to... if someone places there car on here for double the price of a new car then I'm sure we can both agree they either don't want to really sell or they are just ignorant. However when someone places there car on there that's somewhere in the realm of almost new or lower why do some people have to berate the OP and carry on and on when I just want to look for cars for sale? Cant we just move on to the next car in our own minds and say that guy is crazy and will never get that price? I don't know either of the guys going back and forth but its really ridiculous! If you want to make an offer or tell they guy he's crazy or he sucks or I hate the wrap or WHATEVER why don't you send him a personal message instead of everyone having to read the nonsense and keep the post going and going with more nonsense.

say that guy is crazy and will never get that price?

I fully agree that there's no need to keep this going. I'm completely done on my end and will ignore any other pokes from this particular OP.

There's a fine line between what looks like someone berating a seller for an insane price and giving some current pricing advice based on similar cars sold and current new pricing. As I said, I can understand why some sellers are very close minded and take such an advice personally.

We don’t need people telling us what is or isn’t a good deal. If you can’t figure it out for yourself in the age of Google, there’s something wrong.

You cannot speak for everyone. There are sellers who actually ask for input and opinions on their pricing. Maybe you don't need but you cannot generalize this.

Please let's move this discussion to the general chit-chat or anywhere else. This OP doesn't deserve all the free bumps.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: djgabriel2004
You cannot speak for everyone. There are sellers who actually ask for input and opinions on their pricing. Maybe you don't need but you cannot generalize this.

Please let's move this discussion to the general chit-chat or anywhere else. This OP doesn't deserve all the free bumps.

This seller didn’t ask for input and opinions on his pricing.

This seller didn’t ask for input and opinions on his pricing.
Exactly,! Not even a possible buyer asked him his opinion!
I’m just waiting here to see if there’s a mod that decides to do anything about this, cuz I’m getting a lot of DM from people really interested in my car 95% are asking me also if That user is seriously talking or if I know him and we are playing. They can’t believe how a 3rd party non related to the sale -and without any interest in the car- is soo obsessed with my post...

Last edited: