Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla model 3 AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 LR AWD,
Midnight Gray
9500 miles
White interior
EAP (summon, Autopark enabled)
No FSD
19" rims

Brakes painted in Red.

Upgraded suspension from Unplugged performance (Mild)

I'm looking to sell it before end of the quarter to get a performance, otherwise I'll wait until December.

If you want the 20"s Add $1500 to the price.

$48.000

Last edited:
1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I may not be the Robin Hood this forum wants but I am the Robin Hood this forum needs. :)
You, and many others from this forum are disillusioned to the actual price cars sell for in the real world. I have a similar Model 3 for sale, and have received offers 10-20% higher from local buyers than the prices people think are “fair” in here.

This site is a great place to score a deal, but isn’t representative of what many Tesla’s are actually selling for

Tesla owners selling their cars after less than a year and expecting them to not depreciate like any other cars are the only ones disillusioned here. There's no way this particular car will sell for over $46k unless the OP genuinely tricks someone into t
Tesla owners selling their cars after less than a year and expecting them to not depreciate like any other cars are the only ones disillusioned here. There's no way this particular car will sell for over $46k unless the OP genuinely tricks someone into thinking they're getting a good deal.
Robin is Starting to think this is a good deal, today his offer was $40k now he’s in $46k....

@cucubits price is $48k firm if you’re the buyer.