Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SOLD ---2018 Tesla model 3 Dual Motor LR $29,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Have 2019 black on black M3 DM LR for sale. Entire front end fenders and mirrors M3 clear wrapped. When new had paint correction and ceramic coating installed. Has enhanced AP with summons. No stories, no accidents, clean title in hand. Excellent condition garaged entire life, 85,750 miles and tinted windows. Only charged on level 2 home charger, always to 80-90% and not below 20%. Always plugged in when not in use as well. Has yellow carpool stickers that are good thru 2025 the end of the carpool program! Not many if any in this model year price range that have yellow carpool stickers! Comes with stock 18" wheels and tires that have about 5000 miles on them. Currently the M3 sits on 19" aftermarket wheels that I'm willing to sell with the car at a discount price if you want them. If don't sell with the car I'll post in parts section. Please contact me and I can send pictures. Reason for sale is wife's car and she wants the model Y. $32,000. Located in LA area close to Santa Monica.

Yikes my bad for the not noticing that error! It is a 2018 and yes I'm ashamed I didn't post pics😌 sold yesterday, guy was so surprised it looks so clean and no scratches or blemishes for 5 year old car. bought the 19" wheels too....thx for the support members!

Reactions: Hiline