TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2018 Tesla Model 3: EAP, Red Seats, Ceramic Coating, PPF, Tint, Sport Wheels

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by drusoicy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. drusoicy

drusoicy New Member

I am selling a very lightly used Tesla Model 3, which was delivered in June 2018. I'm located in the Seattle, WA area!

This 2018 Tesla Model 3 features:
    • Enhanced Autopilot
    • Long Range battery
    • Premium interior
    • Midnight Silver Metallic paint color
    • RED INTERIOR real leather seats from T Sportline
    • 19-inch Tesla Sport Wheels
    • CERAMIC PRO COATING on entire vehicle with 5-year warranty (transferable)
    • XPEL PPF (Paint Protection Film) for entire front of vehicle as well as rear bumper top
    • SPECTRA PHOTOSYNC 45% tinted windows (front and rear side windows)
    The car has 3,300 miles on it. I am selling it since I decided to buy the Performance model.

The red leather interior is made by T Sportline. It's real leather, unlike the vinyl that Tesla uses, and looks really nice in person. They cost $2250 + $650 to install.

Paint protection film, window tinting, and full vehicle ceramic pro coating (with 5 year warranty) done by Northwest Auto Salon at a cost of just over $5500.

Warranty Information (Transferable Through Tesla):
    • Original Manufacturer's Bumper-To-Bumper Warranty Good Through 2022 or 50,000 Miles.
    • Original Manufacturer's Warranty for Long Range Battery(75kW) Good Through 2026 or 120,000 Miles.
    • Ceramic Pro coating warranty good through June 2023
    In total, with the aftermarket services, I paid $71,361.56 for the vehicle 2 months ago. Looking to sell for $55,900.
    IMG_8842.jpeg IMG_2991.jpeg IMG_8840.jpeg IMG_20180702_114624.jpeg IMG_3008.jpeg IMG_3006.jpeg IMG_3003.jpeg IMG_2997.jpeg IMG_3002.jpeg IMG_8751.jpeg

• Like x 1
  2. Hondo

Hondo Member

That is bada$$! A pet peave of mine is Tesla’s lack of decent interior choices. Red and Brown to start..... great job.