Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 for sale in Portland, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 Tesla Model 3 for sale in Portland, OR for $63,000
The car currently has 2,105 miles and it is in pristine condition.

I'm selling my Model 3 because I ordered a new Model S which scheduled to be delivered in June.
This Model 3 performs excellent and the fit and finish on this car is very good.

Exterior
Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Sport Wheels

Interior
Black Interior

Options
Long Range Battery
Premium Upgrades
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability

Warranty

Battery and Drive Unit

8 years or 120,000 miles, whichever comes first

New Vehicle Limited Warranty
4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Are model 3's appreciating?
Apparently he's trying to use the $7500 tax credit, plus the $2500 for a cool $10K down on his Model S.

I wonder if he's even registered it in WA where he has to pay sales tax. Or at least the non-exempt part.

The really sad part is he's passing the $3K FSD oops to the next person.

Apparently he's trying to use the $7500 tax credit, plus the $2500 for a cool $10K down on his Model S.

I wonder if he's even registered it in WA where he has to pay sales tax. Or at least the non-exempt part.

The really sad part is he's passing the $3K FSD oops to the next person.

Yes, I registered the car in Washington and paid the sales tax here. What do you think is a reasonable price? I've got until June to sell it and take delivery of my Model S...

Yes, I registered the car in Washington and paid the sales tax here. What do you think is a reasonable price? I've got until June to sell it and take delivery of my Model S...

From the looks of it you're having the next buyer pay your sales tax, and you're keeping the federal tax credit.

My hats off to you if you can pull that off.

A more realistic price would be MSRP+$2500-($7500/2)=$59,250
At that price you share the tax credit (even though you get it), and you have the buyer pay for your sales tax.

The absolute lowest I would go is $56,750
At that price you share the tax credit, and you pay for your sales tax.

I don't see any reason to sell in the red. There is enough demand that you should have some profit from $1250 to $7500 from it. I just don't see $7500 as all that realistic, but maybe the right buyer will come around.

The hardest part for a buyer will be the FSD. There isn't a lot of demand for that as there are no promises with it. It's too bad Tesla won't let you transfer that onto your Model S.

• Love
Reactions: Amit519 and Takumi
From the looks of it you're having the next buyer pay your sales tax, and you're keeping the federal tax credit.

My hats off to you if you can pull that off.

A more realistic price would be MSRP+$2500-($7500/2)=$59,250
At that price you share the tax credit (even though you get it), and you have the buyer pay for your sales tax.

The absolute lowest I would go is $56,750
At that price you share the tax credit, and you pay for your sales tax.

I don't see any reason to sell in the red. There is enough demand that you should have some profit from $1250 to $7500 from it. I just don't see $7500 as all that realistic, but maybe the right buyer will come around.

The hardest part for a buyer will be the FSD. There isn't a lot of demand for that as there are no promises with it. It's too bad Tesla won't let you transfer that onto your Model S.

Thank you for your comments - that sounds reasonable with the hope that I get the tax credit. I just bought an e-Golf for my wife, that means I have 3 cars (eGolf, Model 3 and Model S in June) that I need to claim the tax credits for this year - this should work, right?

I wish Tesla would let me transfer the FSD since it had no value during my ownership and it's also on the order for my new Model S.

I'm not too familiar with postings on TMC, how do I change my listing price to $59,250 in my original post?

Thank you for your comments - that sounds reasonable with the hope that I get the tax credit. I just bought an e-Golf for my wife, that means I have 3 cars (eGolf, Model 3 and Model S in June) that I need to claim the tax credits for this year - this should work, right?

I wish Tesla would let me transfer the FSD since it had no value during my ownership and it's also on the order for my new Model S.

I'm not too familiar with postings on TMC, how do I change my listing price to $59,250 in my original post?

I wouldn't worry about changing the list pricing at the top. Quite a few threads have the price going down as time goes on. Plus it likely makes whoever buys it feel happier with their decision.

Like this guy lowered his price. He's trying to sell the reservation itself.

Model 3 Reservation, Ready to Configure ($2000)

EV tax credits are non refundable so once your at ZERO monies owed you don't get an additional reduction or negative amount back