Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 Long range RWD with EAP ($35,000)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent condition Model 3 (red) Rear Wheel Drive, long range Miles, with Premium package, EAP.
Asking for $35,000.

Key Highlights:

* Enhance Auto Pilot: Includes Auto lane change, Adaptive cruise and auto steering, Auto-parking, Summon.!

Additionally:
1. Red Multi-Coat (PPMR)(Paid $$ for it)
2. Mileage: 69,875
3. Premium Package includes Premium Sound (Paid $$)
4. All Black Premium Interior (Paid $$)
5. Premium Interior (Paid $$)
6. 19’’ Sport Wheels (Paid $$)
7. Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive
8. Tinted windows (Paid $$)
9. Premium Tesla Leather mats for interior (all), Trunk, and Frunk (Paid $$)
10. Premium connectivity included already, no extra cost for life.
11. No damage on the car, very well maintained and cared for.
12. 2 key cards, and Tesla charger included

Attachments

• IMG_5723 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_5723 Medium.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_5728 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_5728 Medium.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5727 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_5727 Medium.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5726 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_5726 Medium.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5725 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_5725 Medium.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5724 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_5724 Medium.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: GSP and ElectricIAC
This is not LONG RANGE. but Standard Range Model 3

what makes you say that? The OP said:

I charge every night only to 80%, and for that, range is 231.

if 80% is 231, that would make 100% approximately 288, and no SR version of a model 3 from 2018 came with anywhere near that as a 100% range.

Reactions: hurjio
The first Model 3’s were all long range RWD, that was the only configuration Tesla sold in early 2018. Later Tesla offered a Mid Range model, sometimes called the “LeMR.” I think that was at the end of 2018. SR+ models were not even sold in 2018, and the briefly lived $35k SR model came even later.

This seems like a good car for the money. I have a Feb 2018 Model 3 LR RWD and love it.

GSP

Reactions: Milan.bobde
The first Model 3’s were all long range RWD, that was the only configuration Tesla sold in early 2018. Later Tesla offered a Mid Range model, sometimes called the “LeMR.” I think that was at the end of 2018. SR+ models were not even sold in 2018, and the briefly lived $35k SR model came even later.

This seems like a good car for the money. I have a Feb 2018 Model 3 LR RWD and love it.

GSP
So true, and I absolutely love my car! The only reason I'm selling it is because my model X delivery date has come and its in about 2 weeks time! the Model 3 LR RWD is absolute pleasure to drive.

These are normal visual only rashes on the wheels. I specially meant about the body, but yes, the wheels have normal rash here and there. nothing extraordinarily bad/damaged.
Haha, not to picking on anyones driving skill but how is damage by hitting curbs considered normal? Hitting curbs isn’t a function of normal driving unless a driver can’t normally judge distance. Some people do damage their cars but to consider it not damage and normal is humorous. I know on a commercial driving test if the vehicle contacts a curb it is an automatic failure, they definitely don’t consider it normal, I’m not sure about about a regular passenger car test.

Reactions: branden
Haha, not to picking on anyones driving skill but how is damage by hitting curbs considered normal? Hitting curbs isn’t a function of normal driving unless a driver can’t normally judge distance. Some people do damage their cars but to consider it not damage and normal is humorous. I know on a commercial driving test if the vehicle contacts a curb it is an automatic failure, they definitely don’t consider it normal, I’m not sure about about a regular passenger car test.
Because the rest of us live in the real world and have lives to live. Normal is what normal people do. Hence we occasionally hit the too-high side curbing that you can't see when pulling into parking spots or parallel parking. I have never had a car before where the rim jutted out beyond the tire sidewall rubber until I got my M3. Hence 35 years of driving and never scraped the rims because it would just scrape the tire sidewall and could be brushed clean later, and yet I was able to damage the Tesla rims within 3 weeks of getting it. My least favorite attribute of the vehicle.

Because the rest of us live in the real world and have lives to live. Normal is what normal people do. Hence we occasionally hit the too-high side curbing that you can't see when pulling into parking spots or parallel parking. I have never had a car before where the rim jutted out beyond the tire sidewall rubber until I got my M3. Hence 35 years of driving and never scraped the rims because it would just scrape the tire sidewall and could be brushed clean later, and yet I was able to damage the Tesla rims within 3 weeks of getting it. My least favorite attribute of the vehicle.
Sure, sorry I wasn’t trying to ruffle your feathers. I understand accidents happen but are you saying if you don’t hit things with your car somehow it makes you abnormal? Are people who don’t hit curbs somehow not living their lives to the fullest? Cars have mirrors and I use them so I can see the curbs. When I was younger we used to joke about those people that didn’t use mirrors and drove by Braille. I don’t think it’s your cars fault if after 35 years you can’t use the tire sidewalls as bumpers. In the real world some bowlers use those bowling lane bumpers but I’m not sure that’s considered part of normal bowling.….maybe it is. Car accidents happen just like airplane crashes and I guess anything can be rationalized but where is the line.

• Funny
Reactions: digitaldad