Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Model 3 Long Range RWD:

$45,000 or best offer - I have the title of the car in hand, no loan to pay off.
2018 Black Long Range RWD
46k miles - still under warranty
EAP
Homelink
Black interior with version 2 seats, very comfortable
19" sport wheels
19" Goodyear Exhilarate tires - less than 10k on them (Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate (tirerack.com))
0 - 60 around 5 seconds
Tinted windows
Newer winter floor mats
Tilted display to driver - from techforum
Qi wireless phone charger - from Jeda
Wrapped console
120/240 Charging Tesla charging cable included (15ft I think)
J1772 adapter
Clean title
Few dings in the hood from hail back in 2019 - attempted to take as many shots as I could of the car, as it is VERY hard to see it

Purchased the car from someone who upgraded to a M3P when the car had 5k on it. The car has been truly amazing without issues, multiple trips to California without issues. Most of the car charging has been at home and I never charge the car to 100%. Typically around 50% to 90%. Just had it in to the Tesla Service center and the car checked out fine, no recalls, brakes are still at 90% and everything else was good. I am selling to switch to a Model YP. Here is a link to some shots of the car - Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD 2018

I also have a set of winter wheels and tires that I would sell for 1k if you were interested.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected] or DM me via this site.

side shot 2.jpg

Last edited: