Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance / AP 2.5 / Black 20" / Tint / Eibach Springs / 15k / So Cal $47k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 GreyTesla Model 3 True Performance (VIN 79k)
Basic AP enabled can be upgraded to FSD
White Interior with Extra White Seat Covers for the OCD People like myself
16.5k ODO
Never Smoked
Tint 20%
Eibach Lowering Springs, I also have stock Springs for swapping. Lowered 3 months ago.
Chrome Delete (Gloss Black)
Rear Trunk Motorized Kit - Hansshow
(2) Travel Power Chargers, so you can leave one at home and one at work.
Why - Selling to get ready for Performance Model Y / 7 Seater for Parts Business *Shamless Plug for those who want Carbon Fiber Plates and Black License Plate Frames
Location - Southern California
Pics - More to Come for those interested, send me a PM and I'll link you as the car is getting detailed tomorrow.

Price - $47k or HIGHEST, make an offer, I already have a 47k offer so no need to make a lower offer if you are not interested. If you annoyed by the price, sorry. If you think this is a great price, cool let's make a deal. Registration is up next week, so I am looking to make a decision on this by next Tuesday.

Extra info - Car was serviced by Tesla 3 weeks ago and they gave me a new White Passenger seat as there was a sensor issue, everything checked out.

Attachments

• IMG_4546.jpeg
    IMG_4546.jpeg
    403.2 KB · Views: 200