Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance P3D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like new '18 Tesla Model 3 AWD Performance P3D+

California car. No winters.

- PERFORMANCE All-Wheel Drive
- Standard Autopilot
- Pearl White Multi-Coat paint
- Black and White Premium Interior (awesome)
- 20in Performance Wheels
- Performance upgrade package:
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Performance brakes
- Performance pedals
- No accidents
- No smoke
- No pets
= LIKE NEW

Extras Installed:
- Front paint protection film
- Side rocker panels/mirrors PPF
- Ceramic tint

9,300 miles.

Clean and Clear title in hand. Serious inquiries please.

IMG_0130_front_right.jpg IMG_0134_left.jpg IMG_0135_right.jpg IMG_0140_interior_right.jpg IMG_0141_interior_left.jpg IMG_0142_interior_center.jpg IMG_0145_rear_right_notag.jpg IMG_0147_right.jpg IMG_0152_tires.jpg

Thank you for clarifying. Wasn’t sure if the product was one of the 10 year (Suntek Ultta, Xpel Ultimate , DuPont). Can you share info on installer as I believe warranty is only if they are certified.

Additionally, can you share purchase agreement with config, manufacture date, etc.

I have a reservation in at Tesla, but would consider a used vehicle at the right price.

Thanks

Brent

There are many inquiries as to why I'm selling. An investment opportunity forces the sale, hence the aggressive pricing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the vehicle. The vehicle is still under full factory warranty from Tesla, and you are welcome to take it to Tesla for inspection.

If all things are the same, there's a black on one evcpo with twice the miles for 48k. I think that considering the mileage and clearly well cared for car based on the aftermarket stuff I'd be pretty ok paying 50k-52k.

And that one has been in an accident and has body damage. I think the asking price is reasonable and I would personally be interested at $50k if he was anywhere near Chicago.

I would really be curious to know how many of the people on this board that just troll these FS posts and make rude comments actually own a Tesla? If the OP feels the care is worth $51.9K, so be it. He has every right to post it for whatever he wants. There are no rules that say he has to post it for what some consider to be market value. We all know the car is worth what someone will pay. Move on FFS and keep you comments to yourself. And yes, I drive a 2017 P100D, its my 3rd tesla.

I would really be curious to know how many of the people on this board that just troll these FS posts and make rude comments actually own a Tesla? If the OP feels the care is worth $51.9K, so be it. He has every right to post it for whatever he wants. There are no rules that say he has to post it for what some consider to be market value. We all know the car is worth what someone will pay. Move on FFS and keep you comments to yourself. And yes, I drive a 2017 P100D, its my 3rd tesla.
Pointing out a car is priced too high is not what "trolling" is. They are free to list and whatever price and people are free to critizise. Someone happening to pay a certain price does not make that price market value. A bunch of posters are just trying to use the confusing pricing structure to scam someone into paying too much for a used car or are delusional about their cars worth for various reasons.