Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model S 75D Lease Take Over

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

Looking for someone to take over my lease on a 2018 Tesla Model S 75D Grey/Black Textile seats. Vehicle currently has 18,634 miles with 18 month left on a 36000 mile lease. $717.06 per month payment taxes included. Asking for $2500 downpayment.

Model S comes with 19in silver wheels (brand new tires)
Premium upgrades package
NO Autopilot
Dual Motor

Located in Miami, FL

Reactions: Tforme
Hi there,

Looking for someone to take over my lease on a 2018 Tesla Model S 75D Grey/Black Textile seats. Vehicle currently has 18,634 miles with 18 month left on a 36000 mile lease. $717.06 per month payment taxes included. Asking for $2500 downpayment.

Model S comes with 19in silver wheels (brand new tires)
Premium upgrades package
NO Autopilot
Dual Motor

Located in Miami, FL

That's an attractive monthly payment.That said, I think it's doubtful you'll get any of the down money. It's generally a bad idea to put money down on a car lease.

Would you be willing to waive the down payment if somebody is just willing to assume the monthly?

That's an attractive monthly payment.That said, I think it's doubtful you'll get any of the down money. It's generally a bad idea to put money down on a car lease.

Would you be willing to waive the down payment if somebody is just willing to assume the monthly?

Thank you the feedback. I don't have an immediate need to end my lease early, simply entertaining an idea of getting a Model Y. I'm open to an offer but definitely not willing to waive it completely. Even with what I'm asking split over the remaining month, you still end up with more than attractive payment for a Model S.

Thank you