Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model X 100D For Sale (feeler) in Southern California $82K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok guys, tomorrow I’m selling her to a local wholesaler. If there’s any lookeloos out there, I’m telling you, this one is one of those good ones you’ll regret passing on. I will entertain all offers ABOVE $76k but please lmk ASAP! My wife is requesting I get this car payment deleted ASAP. (We’re about to open escrow) so the quickest for us is to the wholesaler). But if there are any serious buyers, I’ll pass on the wholesaler offer tomorrow and work the deal with you instead ( Doesn’t have to happen tomorrow, but I will need to be done asap).

My two previous Tesla’s both went to members here, one up north, and the other (my baby) to AZ. Was hoping the same for this one.

This is the best you can get just shy of Raven.
that means:
- AP2.5
- MCU2
- Enhanced AutoPilot, (basically what you guys that currently have FSDC, have atm *wink*)
- seven seats
- Carbon Fiber Decor
- white vegan interior
- 72A upgrade (you cant even get this anymore!)
- 22” wheels because what’s a little range in exchange for looks right? - (jk not just a little range lol)
- and a new bumper shell in the back (with a boo-boo on the carfax).

All of this priced at MCU1 / AP1/2 pricing!

- Sorry, free supercharging does not transfer to new owner
- Premium connectivity will require subscription. (This was something Tesla did around the same time they started taking away Free Supercharging and the other fun stuff like Referral prizes, etc

Call or Txt!

626-888-2271 -Ant

ps, if you’re buying thinking you’ll resale her down soonish, then yea this one is not the right one for you (because of the carfax record)

but if you’re buying because you want a relatively drama-free Tesla with properly aligned falcon doors, with no noticeable shudder, yellow-free screen... that you can drive the crap out of with your family, then this ones the one for you!

Reactions: Nozomi
This is a good deal, but Tesla keep under cutting used car value.

Here is a 6 seat with FSD and free supercharger for $76k. Not sure what is different between 2017 and 2018 though. What’s the range on 2018?

2017 Model X | Tesla

I believe the two major differences between the 2017 and what I have would be the following:
MCU1 on the 2017 vs MCU2 on my 2018 (8/18 build)

and possibly
AP2 on the 2017 vs AP2.5 on mine.
What that means is no dash cam or recorded video on sentry mode if that 2017 was early 2017...?

basically mine is the iPhone XS and the 2017 is the iPhone 8/X. The current Ravens are the iPhone 11

same but not really same. Range Should be the same. Also the 2017 has chrome trim, the 2018 has dark Grey... slight interior trim/finish... etc.

but that 17 does have free supercharging! From those photos, I bet mine is in way better cosmetic condition too!

Last edited:
@Cricket88 you’ve been great at listing and answering questions. Good luck with the sale. Hate to see this going to wholesaler.

Also, I believe you car can have row 2 and 3 go flat which a 6 seater in the 2017 can’t. Would be great to throw a photo of it here for people that may be interested in cargo space. Plus, no sales tax for people in some states if buying your car vs Tesla’s.

This is a good deal, but Tesla keep under cutting used car value.

Here is a 6 seat with FSD and free supercharger for $76k. Not sure what is different between 2017 and 2018 though. What’s the range on 2018?

2017 Model X | Tesla
Looking at the rated range values I’m wondering if they’re taking these cars in and refreshing the drive units to raven ones. As usual it might just be an oversight and you’re really getting an inferior range car but hope is a hell of a drug.

Looking at the rated range values I’m wondering if they’re taking these cars in and refreshing the drive units to raven ones. As usual it might just be an oversight and you’re really getting an inferior range car but hope is a hell of a drug.
I would bet almost anything they do absolutely nothing to the drive units on trades unless one was broken and at that point only making normal repairs. Tesla does as little as they can to trades because they are not equipped to handle or even willing to refurbish trades beyond the bare minimum to make safe to drive. If you look through the used selection some have simple fixes not corrected such as missing wheel centers, dents that could be easily fixed with PDR, and scratches and scuffs that could be either reduced or eliminated with less than one hours labor. Changing drive units would not benefit them so what incentive would they have start modifying drives and then the other required modifications that would be needed. Tesla would be better to partner with a large national used car retailer that could take the trades, refurbish like a normal dealer would, then re-market them for profit. In the end the used products would be better and Tesla could focus on their strengths because marketing used cars certainly is not theirs.

Last edited:
I would bet almost anything they do absolutely nothing to the drive units unless one was broken and at that point only making normal repairs. Tesla does as little as they can to trades because they are not equipped to handle or even willing to refurbish trades beyond the bare minimum to make safe to drive. If you look through the used selection some have simple fixes not corrected such as missing wheel centers, dents that could be easily fixed with PDR, and scratches and scuffs that could be either reduced or eliminated with less than one hours labor. Changing drive units would not benefit them so what incentive would they have start modifying drives and then the other required modifications that would be needed.
Saw more than a few 2016 P100D/L on the site as of last night and using the latest EPA numbers.
Again it could all be an error on their side but at that same time if true: exciting.