Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Solar Smart(er) Home - P10D? - For Sale or Rent (Denver Metro, CO)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you or someone you know moving to the Denver area or looking for a Tesla Home?

We are moving, but it was not without some real heart tugging for the home that we created.

Located in Centennial, CO (south east suburb of Denver)

Things that are great about this home:
  • Location, Privacy
    • In a culdesac, best private lot in the area with well maintained green space, and landscaping
    • In the Cherry Creek School District (one of the best in the country)
  • Energy Efficient Upgrades include:
    • 10kWh Tesla Solar System installed, max allowed by utility (summer 2018) ~$30k
    • Xeriscaped South Facing front yard (spring 2019) ~$10k
      • only lot approved by HOA for this in neighborhood
      • Will save a bunch of water and money because this part of the yard gets destroyed by the sun
    • 80amp Circuit - Tesla Wall Connector 2.0 in Garage ~$5k
      • Installed new main panel with a new 125 amp sub-panel in the garage to accommodate multiple teslas
      • Ready for PowerWall, just didn't need it yet
    • Whole house Energy Efficient Hunter Douglas Double Cell Blinds ~$20k
      • 19 motorized (v2.0) Blinds that face South and West
      • Apple (homekit) compatible (as well as google/amazon)
      • I used them to open and close based on the time and sun, which would allow me to not use any heat, if the sun was out in the summer
    • Sprinkler Controller, Thermostat, Video Security system all upgraded to be digital
  • Little to No Shoveling in the winter time because of pure south facing driveway
    • If you are moving to Denver and don't know the climate, this is a HUGH perk
  • Installed a 4th Bedroom in the basement
    • High Quality Murphy Bed with full bathroom, extra space and walk-in closet ~$5k
    • Allows you to use it as a 4th bedroom or a play space, or both when you have guests
Basic Facts:
2,800 Square Feet, 4Bedroom, 4Bathroom home
1/3 Acre property, former model home built in 1995​

Wanted to provide this to the TMC community before I listed it because I have bought and sold items from this community.

Selling: I would be listing for $535,000 which includes all of the above (~$70k+ in upgrades) include free electricity for life (or close to it with a 10kWh system)
Renting: I would be listing for $2,800 per month, and renter would pay for all utilities.

PM me if you or someone you know may be interested. Thank you for looking. Pics coming soon.

Bjorn

PS: What about the "P10D" in the listing? I was just trying to have a bit of Fun with a 10kWh solar system and trying to figure out a cleaver way to write it in the listing because it is a high performance Tesla :)

• Funny
Reactions: T-Will and AWD>