Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla stockholder meeting group lunch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ORB

Jun 22, 2012
Hi all,

I'm helping out Lorih with soliciting interest in our group lunch after the Tesla stockholder meeting this year. As in prior years, it will be in the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA on Tuesday June 5, 2018, starting at 2:30 pm. I hope for us to meet at the restaurant across the street by about 3:45 pm or so, depending on when the meeting pyrotechnics end.

Location: Cucina Venti Mountain View CA (same place as before)

2-course, price fixed menu is $45 (see selections below, unchanged from last year, except that Romaine lettuce availability is TBD). Includes choice of salad and entree, tax and tip. Drinks are extra.

Payment to me via PayPal (send me private message "conversation" to get contact info), as soon as I can get a reservation in with a head count (I'll post that action here).

Sorry for my late notice. Please let me know of your attendance as soon as possible, as of today, seating is available on that date.

Thanks, and hope to see many of you there!

Oliver Barrett

SALAD

Venti Garden – Organic mix greens, red onion, cherry tomatoes and homemade croutons with champagne vinaigrette dressing.

Classic Caesar - Crisp romaine lettuce, parmesan and toasted croutons with our homemade Caesar dressing.

CHEF’S SPECIALS

Grilled Salmon – Served with sautéed spinach, wild rice and vegetables.

Braised Short Rib In a light wine sauce. Served with polenta and seasonal fresh cut vegetables.

Chicken Marsala –Chicken breast sautéed in Marsala wine over mashed potatoes with grilled vegetables.

Pesto Tortellini-(Vegetarian)- Sun dried tomatoes and fresh spinach, in a light Pesto cream sauce topped with smoked Gouda cheese, baked in oven.

Fettuccini Carbonara – Pancetta (Italian bacon), mushrooms, green peas, and tomatoes in creamy Alfredo sauce.

Voya’s Vegan Paella (Vegan) – Served with broccolini, asparagus, bell peppers, zucchini, chili poblanos, red onions, cilantro and saffron in a vegetable based broth.

Thank you slcasner and Karen! I’ll put in a reservation (if available) Fri. AM for however many we have signed up then, will post here as to Cucina Venti’s response.

Oliver

Ok, so far we have Eldest Oyster (1), slcasner (2) and myself. Anyone else is welcome to join, I’ll be submitting the restaurant reservation request by the end of today (they still have group availability during the afternoon of the meeting date).

Thanks to all!
Oliver

Hi all,
I just made the reservation for 6 people (4 pm on Tuesday June 5th). Due to our small group, I decided to have everyone just order what they want, we can settle up after the lunch.

See you then!
Oliver Barrett
408 230-6923