Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 White Model S 75D w/ Enhanced AP for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I am putting up my 2018 White Model S for sale. Asking for $63k. The car is located in California!
This is my daily driver which currently has 14000 miles on it and does not have unlimited supercharging that could be transferred. Just purchased Enhanced Autopilot in January. Always kept in the garage!

I'll try to upload the build sheet along with interior pictures as soon as possible. For the most part, this is what is included in the car below.

Build:
2018 Model S 75D
Black Leather Interior
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Dark Wood Inlay
Smart Air Suspension
Power Liftgate
AP 2.0
Enhanced Autopilot (Purchased in January)
19" Black powder-coated TSportline rims
3D MaxPider All-weather floor mats
Tinted windows (if that wasn't apparent)
Upgradeable to FSD (whenever that actually launches)

I'm not sure what I want to get into next, but I'm sure it will be another Tesla. Stuck between Performance 3 or just a long-range 3.

IMG_2733.JPG
IMG_2734.JPG
IMG_3453.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaX and byeLT4
After some research which I should have done 3 days ago and receiving some insulting offers at $38k (that dude was trippin.)

I've lowered the price to $60k. This should help offset some of the folks who have asked about shipping, etc.

P.s. I don't ship. You will need to set those things up on your own or pick the car up here in central California.

Last edited:
After some research which I should have done 3 days ago and receiving some insulting offers at $38k (that dude was trippin.)

I've lowered the price to $60k. This should help offset some of the folks who have asked about shipping, etc.

I'm just learning that you can't edit the original post on the forum. Very surprised. Just an update... I think I have decided on my next car, so shoot me some serious offers!