Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.12 - Updated browser, software on demand, new games and more

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scored 490 out of 555. Streaming not so good on scoring.

Thanks, just for comparison my MCU2 scored 320 out of 555 on that test on v2019.4.3 on 23rd Feb 2019, so the switch to Chromium has indeed brought a massive boost:
IMG_5276.jpg

Now I just need the actual 9.12 update to land ...

One of our cars when to 8.3, 8.4 and then 8.5 in less than 48 hours. Of course now it will probably be at the back of the line for 2019.12! :eek:

I got 8.4 and 8.5 a week apart. I missed out on 8.3. lol

At this point, I just want the boosted Supercharging rate. We probably won't have any v3's on the East Coast in the next few months, the weather is almost warm enough to no longer worry about pre-conditioning......but 145kW? I could benefit from that immediately.

We're opening up our camp in Maine this weekend...and then planning to spend the majority of Thursday evening - Sunday evenings up there. I wouldn't mind knocking a few minutes off my trip on the off-chances I'd need to stop.

yea, some nice things. Nolan is going to hate me for say this, but as a person involved in this development decades ago, I still don't understand the mentality behind putting Atari in the car. I get it that people like games, have fun, but I rather get out of the car to stretch and walk instead of sitting in the car to play games. :)
I don't always feel safe hanging outside my car by myself. also, kids love games so it's great to entertain the kids so they don't annoy the adults.

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod
Funny here in Europe we see rather different numbers on other dates prior to today's:
View attachment 395287

Anyone know why that would be, apart from the 6 hours delay for Chicago time?

Apparently, they give slightly different responses depending on whether or not you are a registered user or not.

Reg view:

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 2.19.12 PM.png

Non Registered View:

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 2.19.20 PM.png

For reference, these points are on the very high end of the dataset that abetterrouteplanner.com collected and posted last year. This implies that 2019.12 didn't change the charging profile, but On-Route Battery Warmup does indeed optimize battery temps to allow the fastest charging possible on that profile.
BT37.png.d5debe61fecb38bf87d2b36b17084af7.png

Source: Model 3 Consumption and Charging

Last edited: