Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got 2019.20.1 about an hour ago. I live in CA and have h/w 2.5 with AP+FSD. I'm not in the early access program. I have no idea what's new in this firmware because I'm out of the country now. Release notes don't seem to show up in the phone app. But I still got a kick out of sitting on a couch thousands of miles away from the car and updating its firmware. Kind'a cool!

IMG_0780.jpeg

About freakin time! This will be a nice step towards helping people understand why their charge rates are limited.

I'm hoping the color of the icon also changes if things get outside of a normal range. Otherwise Tesla might get a lot of panicked Roadside Assistance calls saying their battery is overheating. I think most people would worry about anything over 100 F, even though I've heard they can get hotter.

I'm hoping the color of the icon also changes if things get outside of a normal range. Otherwise Tesla might get a lot of panicked Roadside Assistance calls saying their battery is overheating. I think most people would worry about anything over 100 F, even though I've heard they can get hotter.

Lol you must not live in a hot climate... I've seen interior temps over 170 F in my heavily tinted car already this year. Won't surprise me to see battery temps over 120 F just sitting there.

But I agree, I hope they add something to indicate what the normal range is. Most people don't realize their ICE cars operate coolant temps over 200 F and oil temps over 250 F.