TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by notAnExpert, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Bill Price

Bill Price Member

I have no reason to doubt your statement, but I cannot confirm it either. I can neither confirm or deny that I am a member of EAP, but I can confirm that I have not received said iteration.

2. jmaddr

jmaddr Member

I don't think that's true for everyone. 2019 M3P March delivery and I just got my update 30 minutes ago. Located in FL. Just Autopilot. No EAP or FSD purchased. No confidentiality agreement (but would sign one in a heartbeat for quicker access and help testing). The only feature in my on-car release notes is the Dog Mode notifications.

3. diplomat33

diplomat33 Active Member

The software update process can be a bit frustrating. I am still on 2019.16.2. I am on the "advanced" setting. 2019.20.1 seems to be going out to a lot of cars now according to teslafi but mostly Europe and California. So I guess 2019.20.1 is not available for my location yet, hence why I am not getting it? :(

4. willow_hiller

willow_hiller Member

2019.20.1 has started coming to the East coast. Maryland 2019 SR+, no AP, no FSD. Previously on 2019.16.2 with the "Advanced" switch on. Just finished updating to 2019.20.1.

• Like x 1
  5. Federico

Federico Member

I just finished like 20 minutes ago, SR+ no AP/FSD and I had 2019.16.2 before.

6. jim0266

jim0266 Member

#106 jim0266, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    I am in Ohio. 2019.20.1 just showed up for me. LR RWD. And I seem to have a pretty weak cell signal to my car. Usually just one bar.

• Like x 1
  7. ConSaab

ConSaab Member

Dallas, TX - MR, EAP +FSD, AP 2.5, just got 20.1

8. diplomat33

diplomat33 Active Member

Like the disclaimer in the car says, "advanced" is still dependent on configuration and location meaning that it only puts you ahead of the line for when the update rolls out for your config and location, not when the update rolls out in general.

9. BulletToothWoo

Denver, CO. Looks like the update just pushed to me.

10. HyperionMark

HyperionMark Member

Nebraska, AWD, just bare bones Autopilot. Just got 20.1 an hour ago. (I was on the "Advanced" software updates)

11. BobAbooey

BobAbooey Member

i don't have a dog...

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. iaflyer

iaflyer Member

I got the alert that an update was available, and I updated to 2019.20.1- 15 minutes ago.

13. Wennfred

Wennfred Member

#113 Wennfred, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Updating right now, California. 2019.20.1

Dog mode Improvements

Fred

14. ModelNforNerd

ModelNforNerd Active Member

P3D-, Massachusetts.

Previously on 16.2, updated to 20.1 half an hour ago, as soon as I connected to WiFi arriving home from work.

15. PoitNarf

PoitNarf My dog's breath smells like dog food

Go get one so you can utilize the Dog mode improvements!!!

Just got the notification myself about 10 minutes ago.

On a side note, I’ve reported this thread to the mods so they can move the appropriate comments to the “snippiness” thread. Enough with the pointless bickering about EAP stuff guys, I’m really sick of running into threads that go off the rails like that. Keep TMC friendly! :D

• Like x 6
  16. elf9

elf9 Member

Geez ... I wish you guys with 16.x.x would turn the "advance" setting off so some of us still on 12.x.x (and below) would have a chance of being inserted in the update queue LOL

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Love x 1
  17. Wennfred

Wennfred Member

Make sure you have “Keep Climate On” turned off.

Fred

18. MacGreiner

Just when I said that, the spigot opened up again. Nearly 500 today and counting according to TeslaFi.

19. Deslah

Deslah Member

In decades of forum memberships here and there, TMC seems to have one of the highest levels of "web-based roid rage". Still trying to sort out in my own mind why that is...

• Like x 1
  20. Wennfred

Wennfred Member

Of course, now some have to run out and spend $300 - $400.00 for a dog to test the improved dog mode, that would piss me off too. Tesla needs to hand out puppies upon purchase.

• Funny x 6
    • Like x 1