Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks as though the 20.1 rollout tap has been turned off.
I don't think that's true for everyone. 2019 M3P March delivery and I just got my update 30 minutes ago. Located in FL. Just Autopilot. No EAP or FSD purchased. No confidentiality agreement (but would sign one in a heartbeat for quicker access and help testing). The only feature in my on-car release notes is the Dog Mode notifications.

The software update process can be a bit frustrating. I am still on 2019.16.2. I am on the "advanced" setting. 2019.20.1 seems to be going out to a lot of cars now according to teslafi but mostly Europe and California. So I guess 2019.20.1 is not available for my location yet, hence why I am not getting it? :(

Like the disclaimer in the car says, "advanced" is still dependent on configuration and location meaning that it only puts you ahead of the line for when the update rolls out for your config and location, not when the update rolls out in general.

i don't have a dog...

Go get one so you can utilize the Dog mode improvements!!!

Just got the notification myself about 10 minutes ago.

On a side note, I’ve reported this thread to the mods so they can move the appropriate comments to the “snippiness” thread. Enough with the pointless bickering about EAP stuff guys, I’m really sick of running into threads that go off the rails like that. Keep TMC friendly! :D

On a side note, I’ve reported this thread to the mods so they can move the appropriate comments to the “snippiness” thread. Enough with the pointless bickering about EAP stuff guys, I’m really sick of running into threads that go off the rails like that. Keep TMC friendly! :D
In decades of forum memberships here and there, TMC seems to have one of the highest levels of "web-based roid rage". Still trying to sort out in my own mind why that is...

Reactions: goldengate
In decades of forum memberships here and there, TMC seems to have one of the highest levels of "web-based roid rage". Still trying to sort out in my own mind why that is...
Of course, now some have to run out and spend $300 - $400.00 for a dog to test the improved dog mode, that would piss me off too. Tesla needs to hand out puppies upon purchase.