Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.20.4.2 - very stable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have been on this release for over 3 weeks now, it is the best one so far, very stable, Rear Camera comes on instantly, charge very fast in Supercharger locations. Sentry mode works perfectly.

Good Job, Tesla.
I'm on the same release and had the backup camera, rain sensing wipers and presumably autopilot (didn't try it because I didn't think to) stop working one time. MCU reboot didn't help but it resolved itself after being parked at work for a while without sentry mode enabled. I still have backup camera lag occasionally (and I'm probably more sensitive to it due to the incident of complete loss of backup camera), though it's better than some releases.

For me the phone sometimes doesn't work vs worked 100% of the time on .15

Rear view camera went black for a couple of seconds yesterday. The wipers also turn on while I'm playing buggy beach, so much I quit the game to change the setting from auto to off.

Dash cam and sentry mode also stopped recording but I think it's more related to my USB stick running out of space. Could be a coincidence on the timing.

Otherwise all the main functions work and I'm still very excited to drive it everyday