Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
13CFC4B2-AA2D-44AC-A1D6-01AF53C75AED.jpeg

+1 on Arnold Clark. Though , saying that, I’ve just received an NIP in the post where one of their drivers was caught doing 72 in a 60 in the Golf R I sold them last Sunday. No worries for me - the police know I sold it, just want me to tell them who.

Anyway - picked up my car this morning at WD. Only 5 or 6 people collecting at the same time which was good. Really pleased as I could find no fault with it at all. Couldn’t help but notice the other people picking up weren’t really giving the car a good inspection like I was.. I was not rushed at all and made my way out once I’d set everything up.

Two issues - no type 2 cable supplied but got that right away once I pointed it out. Also, there are no shopping hooks supplied with the car despite the fact the anchor points for them are there . Apparently they don’t supply them any more. I pointed out how ridiculous this was and , apparently, they know and are as bemused as me. How much do they cost - a tenner at most I reckon?

Great drive home. I put it in chill mode as I wanted to see how restricted it was and I have to say it’s still ok, performance wise. Just not brutal. TACC was fine too - no issues at all and my first impressions are it’s better then the VW system on the Golf. It’s nice that when you switch it on it default to the current speed limit rather than the last setting ( though I added a +5mph in the settings). No phantom braking so far ( my Golf used to do it so I expect this will too ). It’s also nice that, when you come to a complete stop, it does not turn off like the VW system does after a timeout.

Software version is old so need to get that updated ASAP.

I suspect I saw you this morning, I was the slightly depressed guy sitting in the corner of the lobby having just been told that despite them having the replacement battery all week they won’t be able to fit it until “maybe the end of next week” due to manpower. One day I’ll get this blasted car, starting to regret it though.

Good evening all!

I've resisted worrying too much about when my Model 3 Performance will get delivered... until now. Reading the posts it seems to vary so much! Here's my details..

Model 3 Performance
White
Black Interior
Ordered 31st October
Estimated Delivery at time of order: December

Pickup location: Birmingham

Has anyone ordered around the same time with the same spec and heard anything? My account still says the "We're drafting your agreement...". Deposit has been paid, just waiting for the delivery date. No VIN on my reservation invoice.

I notice that if you order today, the estimated delivery date is now Feb - that makes me think there is another shipment due in Feb and maybe I'll actually get mine in December.. wishful thinking?

Any thoughts appreciated :)

M3P ordered 28/10 with exact same spec, been told delivery will be late Jan early Feb

Good evening all!

I've resisted worrying too much about when my Model 3 Performance will get delivered... until now. Reading the posts it seems to vary so much! Here's my details..

Model 3 Performance
White
Black Interior
Ordered 31st October
Estimated Delivery at time of order: December

Pickup location: Birmingham

Has anyone ordered around the same time with the same spec and heard anything? My account still says the "We're drafting your agreement...". Deposit has been paid, just waiting for the delivery date. No VIN on my reservation invoice.

I notice that if you order today, the estimated delivery date is now Feb - that makes me think there is another shipment due in Feb and maybe I'll actually get mine in December.. wishful thinking?

Any thoughts appreciated :)

I ordered exactly the same car (spec) on exactly the same day and was originally told December collection now being told mid to end February but who knows. Ordered via a broker as the car is leased.

• Funny
Reactions: Melman
I suspect I saw you this morning, I was the slightly depressed guy sitting in the corner of the lobby having just been told that despite them having the replacement battery all week they won’t be able to fit it until “maybe the end of next week” due to manpower. One day I’ll get this blasted car, starting to regret it though.

Hang in there. It’s worth it in the end.

Reactions: Melman and Chalks99
Yes, very very tempted ... was hoping someone might have already done it on a black car so I could see how it looks

Look at google images; I think the US spec is standard rear tint, plenty of images there. My car (when it eventually arrives) is white so I’m definitely getting it done) I’ve already got some quotes if you want me to share with you as we are in a similar area ?

Generator, I have a white M3P delivered end Septenber with the silver 20" wheels. If your car is delivered with grey wheels I would be happy to discuss a swap of my silver for your grey. They are unmarked and currently have 1400 miles on them.
Ordinarily in might consider it, but the car isn’t mine, it’s leased. So for better or worse, for p#ss poor aesthetic choices or not, The car will be staying very much ‘as is’.

I’m in the same boat, ordered a M3P in black with black leather from Dartford 31/10/19. Tesla website has been saying est. delivery Dec on the performance model until this week when it suddenly jumped to Feb. Now leasing company saying delivery 31/1/20!

Gutted as I originally placed the order 16/10 but leasing company messed up the pricing and didn’t sort it until 31/10.

Still hoping for Dec but probably just wishful thinking.

From emails that I have received this week it appears that delivery dates are notified one week in advance in one weekly blocks Monday to Monday.
Notified on 25th November Delivery 9th December. Then email to say that my delivery will be during the period 2nd December to 9th December advising me to complete Payment etc. I confirmed that the delivery date would be the 9th and was given the registration, so arranged Insurance.

Maybe I've been a good boy and my Christmas is early this year.

Ordered 4th October, M3 Standard+, MSM, All Black Premium

From emails that I have received this week it appears that delivery dates are notified one week in advance in one weekly blocks Monday to Monday.
Notified on 25th November Delivery 9th December. Then email to say that my delivery will be during the period 2nd December to 9th December advising me to complete Payment etc. I confirmed that the delivery date would be the 9th and was given the registration, so arranged Insurance.

Not always. Mine was over two weeks ahead at WD. However it did have Rescheduled in the subject but I hadn't received an original appointment.

Hmmm, I asked for a reg and they said I could just use the vin. Granted my collection is in roughly 11 days 21 hours and 15 minutes :rolleyes:

Might try and give them a call again a week before

Reactions: Chalks99
I had my M3P delivered yesterday from Stockport! :) (Tesla Manchester South)

Amazing car, no panel gaps or paint issues, and it was great fun chatting to the other M3P owners in my 'group' for collection. As a reference for others, you can change the temperature to Celsius in the 'Display' menu of the settings (Car icon, bottom right of the screen) - Took me some time to find it. ;)

Seeing one of the other owners wave as we joined the motorway, then hammer it up to easily 90~ mph in the outside lane was an amazing experience. I hadn't driven one until delivery, but it's a seriously impressive vehicle!

The car didn't come with a sound generator by the way! I imagine I've narrowly missed that.

Custom ordered LRAWD on 31st Oct then changed to inventory white on white P3D on 20th November after wife liked one at super charger .said Jan delivery.surprisingly a couple of exact spec cars appeared on inventory in the uk but I was too late and now gone.

Hi Guys,

Advice needed - I ordered my Model 3 performance in black with white seats & self driving in August 2019. I recently got a modification email automatically sent to me saying that my car has been changed to V2 with Grey alloys last week. Which was great news as I love the new alloy colour.

Everytime I call Tesla I’ve been told next months and so so on. Now I’ve been told I’ll get it mid January.

On Tesla’s website, the exact same car specs are available in its inventory. Albeit at 3k+ as the price has increased since I placed the order.

I’m wondering why this car is available in Tesla’s inventory if I am waiting for the exact car? Could I contact Tesla and point it out and ask them to give me that car? Any help would be great, thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.