Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just collected from Edinburgh at 3:30 was getting dark and fridge was raided and empty due to being last to collect. Only a team of 3 people so they were busy.small issue with black mark on rear seat otherwise ok.
Initial impressions feels sportier with more tyre noise.happy so far.noticed it’s on Verrsion 9 software so more goodies to get downloaded.tried pressing advanced button but won’t update after connecting to WiFi.

Anyone collecting from Birmingham tomorrow ? (Saturday 21st Dec)

Collected as planned, almost dark (16.00) so had no real chance to inspect inside or out so will go through this tomorrow. Great team at Birmingham Dept, knowledgeable and easy to speak to. They had arranged 50 collections today and were still fresh and very helpful. Car currently sat on drive having a charge ! Initially had an issue getting the steady blue light on my Rolec Charger to start flashing green to signal charge but this seems to be OK now. Only slight concern is that under my security light the rear of the car looks yellow in places... hopefully it's just in this particular light, will inspect further tomorrow.

Reactions: Ant M3 and evsingh
Collected my LR version today from Heathrow, Staff were very good. I realised that my AERO wheel cover was not there and I was told that they will send it in post . 16a adaptor for commando socket was missing as well which they said will send. Not sure if I will need to remind them in new year. Car drives well, more like a toy tbh. On higher speed not as sporty as my 535d but I thin it will take same time to get used to it.

Just collected from Edinburgh at 3:30 was getting dark and fridge was raided and empty due to being last to collect. Only a team of 3 people so they were busy.small issue with black mark on rear seat otherwise ok.
Initial impressions feels sportier with more tyre noise.happy so far.noticed it’s on Verrsion 9 software so more goodies to get downloaded.tried pressing advanced button but won’t update after connecting to WiFi.

Did you speak to a fat geordie? If so that was me :D

Any issues with your car?
Mine doesn't have a mat or the bag clips in the frunk (not too bothered). I was informed that they're no longer suplied with them which is weird as I've heard other did get them recently but I'm not hugely bothered as I'd rather a rubber mat in there. The drivers door chrome trim is misalgined so raised a service issue for that and I'm hoping the grubby mark on the centre armrest will wipe off.

Oh and I drove off without sorting my insurance but fortunately realised before leaving the industrial estate o_O

Hey Guys, My home charger is bot installed yet and could take at least a month, a pod-poiint contractor said my house is on a looped service hence need to have connections etc.

Now I have collected my car but they have not supplied 13a adaptor due to unavailability. What are my options to charge? Umc chargeing cable with home socket adapter is very short and slow. Can we get adaptor elsewhere?

Hey Guys, My home charger is bot installed yet and could take at least a month, a pod-poiint contractor said my house is on a looped service hence need to have connections etc.

Now I have collected my car but they have not supplied 13a adaptor due to unavailability. What are my options to charge? Umc chargeing cable with home socket adapter is very short and slow. Can we get adaptor elsewhere?
You might be able to borrow one. Where do you live?

Reactions: evsingh

I’m sorry but not supplying a 13a is simply outrageous. £50k on a car and things are missing. My pick up is tomorrow, the more I’m thinking they can shove it. My charge point is getting installed next week so I need a 13a for a while. What centre was it? Suppose you could ask for free supercharging while you wait? If there is one near you.

I’m sorry but not supplying a 13a is simply outrageous. £50k on a car and things are missing. My pick up is tomorrow, the more I’m thinking they can shove it. My charge point is getting installed next week so I need a 13a for a while. What centre was it? Suppose you could ask for free supercharging while you wait? If there is one near you.

Hi Mate, I picked it from heathrow delivery centre

I collected my M3P last Monday from west Drayton,and there was no 13amp adapter, brought it up with guys at the table, and he said he would grab one... then caught him nicking one out of the boot of a car being made ready to collect.... guess he was hoping they wouldn’t check during the handover !!! It is bad, although it’s sooo slow might be better to use the supercharger if there’s one nearby until you get the charger installed at home ?
Good luck either way

• Disagree
Reactions: xnetco
They were doing similar at Stockport last week with the Type 2 cables. As soon as someone asked for one, they got given one. But I bet all those that didn’t won’t have had one.

Guess they’re running low as they try and get as many cars out before the end of the quarter.

Shame they could’ve just admit it though.

Collected as planned, almost dark (16.00) so had no real chance to inspect inside or out so will go through this tomorrow. Great team at Birmingham Dept, knowledgeable and easy to speak to. They had arranged 50 collections today and were still fresh and very helpful. Car currently sat on drive having a charge ! Initially had an issue getting the steady blue light on my Rolec Charger to start flashing green to signal charge but this seems to be OK now. Only slight concern is that under my security light the rear of the car looks yellow in places... hopefully it's just in this particular light, will inspect further tomorrow.

I’ve now had the chance to have a more detailed look over the car. Issues I have found are -
Numerous panel gaps and inconsistencies.
Steering wheel not on straight !
Adhesive marks on numerous places inside the car - easy to fix though.
Paint defect (?) I have the white paint and at night, there seems to be numerous yellow streaks over the back half of the vehicle. I appreciate there is a pearlescent effect in the paint but this looks very strange indeed and not correct.
I’m not able to access the Service Centre area of the Tesla app to report issues as Tesla say it’s a lease car and this part is disabled ?
The pressing issue here being I can’t ‘force’ a software update request.
Home Charging issues - car will not accept a charge and then for some reason it allows it (no scheduled charge was set at the time of issue)

How was your collection experience at Leeds? I will be collecting from there when mine finally arrives. Any issues? Did you see your car before signing anything? Was it charged enough to get you home?

Hi. Picked up today. Process was fine. Arrive, go to lounge to wait. At the time given the group (maybe 6 collections) watch a short presentation then you are handed your key. All cars lined up outside. Pretty close so take care. You can spend as long as you like looking it over. Once you’re happy just go back in and sign the iPad. All pretty chilled. Not rushed at all.

130 miles charge. Got me to Scotch Corner supercharger no bother. But charged to use it! Ugh.

Only issue I had is that the tow hitch was missing. They will send one out. 3pin adapter etc all in the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.