Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered M3P White/Black via work lease dept at end of Jan. Heard nothing since, lease dept been chasing the lease company (VW) and Tesla. Last week my referral code appeared in my account, and then first thing this morning the lease dept forwarded me an email from Tesla Enterprise Operations dated yesterday evening (8th), I now have a RN number and Tesla have said it has not been booked for collection yet but will be this month and they will text with collection from Leeds (not where I requested but I'll take it!)

It was starting to look like June at one point, but now hopefully March....it's the hope that kills you in the end :)

Reg number just came through, so hopefully actually sorting insurance out this weekend ready to pick up Thursday.

Got invoice from Tesla but nothing from Blackhorse yet! Might need a phone call to check everything is running smoothly.

And getting an Andersen charge point fitted on Wednesday.

It is all either a bit tight timing or perfectly organised. ;)

Anyone else picking up 11am on 12/3 at Stockport?

Not on the 12th but at Stockport on the 17th at 11am. No sign of a reg number yet. Anyone know how long the V5s are taking? I'd like to get my cherished reg on asap after delivery.

Reference chargers has anyone ordered a Pod Point? Just wondering what the lead time for fitting was for them? I did the OLEV grant documents last Friday just waiting for an install date, fingers crossed it's before I get my car!

Can't believe how much choice there is for home chargers, I've spent hours researching. Finally decided on the Pod Point mainly due to the lack of a need for an earth rod, plus it doesn't look too ugly (IMO) either.
Spoke to a Podpoint installer last Friday and they installed it today!

• Informative
Reactions: GBM3P and JoBoo
I ordered my M3 white with black interior on 31 Oct, was given 15 March as ETA, that was changed to 2 June early last week, then I got a call on Thursday to say its being delivered tomorrow, I have now received the 24hr text with the delivery slot..winner! Roller coaster of emotions!

I now need to get a charge point fitting super fast eeek!

One question, presumably there is no issue if my father accepts delivery at my house (they are delivering to my address) as I have a client meeting that clashes, I plan on leaving my drivers licence with him..any thoughts if I'm likely to get a last min hiccup?

I ordered my M3 white with black interior on 31 Oct, was given 15 March as ETA, that was changed to 2 June early last week, then I got a call on Thursday to say its being delivered tomorrow, I have now received the 24hr text with the delivery slot..winner! Roller coaster of emotions!

I now need to get a charge point fitting super fast eeek!

One question, presumably there is no issue if my father accepts delivery at my house (they are delivering to my address) as I have a client meeting that clashes, I plan on leaving my drivers licence with him..any thoughts if I'm likely to get a last min hiccup?
I don’t think they’d let you do that unless he has a power of attorney over you. I think the same rules apply as with collection.
Frequently Asked Questions – Order & Delivery

Yes - I just got the text from Tesla. My M3 LR White, currently on the Morning Cara, will be ready for collection at 3 PM on Friday 13th at Heathrow. OMG is that a bad sign? Friday 13! Not going to think about it.

Oh - I was originally told it would be delivered, I requested to collect it and it seems to be agreed and happening. No mention of delivery - it says collection at Heathrow. Yes yes yes...

Of course I am still tracking the Morning Cara!

Sadly I dad to cancel my white M3 LR. They had even issued the reg before they finally believed me what I said that I had to cancel. Not allowed to postpone to April so I just cancelled. Will reorder some day if this virus stops impacting my income.

Status
Not open for further replies.