Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange mix of used Model Ss and unregistered Model 3s being transported along M3 towards London from Southampton this morning.
IMG_1043.jpeg

Reactions: bhav
Out of jealous/impatience I called them today to see if there was any scope to bring mine forward - sadly not! Allocated car still in Southampton and due to be brought up to Heathrow on 4 June, then need 48 hours for various checks before being delivered...so second week of June it is! :)

I'm looking forward to you getting your car fella!

I know mine is sat in Birmingham, hope they give it a clean.

I was speaking to them Friday and had a good chat, the company that were closed in SHampton are now working and they are moving all the cars out as fast as they can. Also they are bringing back some staff from furlough next week as the lady said they had been crazy busy.

Gives you something to look forward too, you never know you might get the same text as I did.

Reactions: bhav
I think I have an issue with my order page. It just says "Service Temporarily Unavailable. We are experiencing issues loading your order summary." Been like that for a few days now :(
I’ve had the same problem for weeks, already spoken to Tesla who said it’s a known issue they’re working on, but that was a week ago.

Was reassured it wouldn’t effect the delivery or order process but I’d much rather they fixed it.

“[tesla agent named removed] - orders are missing some monthly payment which is causing an issue in the customer account. This has been already reported to the concerned team and they are working on this priority.

The fix will be soon implemented.”

Can anyone advise on what happens to the Tesla.com order page once the order is taken over by a lease company?

The page has said "we are drawing up your contract" for the week since I ordered and completed the initial registration/delivery questions. Will it continue to say this while my lease company liaises with Tesla? Will I lose access completely?

Thanks!

Can anyone advise on what happens to the Tesla.com order page once the order is taken over by a lease company?

The page has said "we are drawing up your contract" for the week since I ordered and completed the initial registration/delivery questions. Will it continue to say this while my lease company liaises with Tesla? Will I lose access completely?

Thanks!
my order was placed by the leasing company, so I have never had any visibility.

my home page merely invites me to buy or test drive a Model S / X or order a power wall... contains no details about my order whatsoever.

my order was placed by the leasing company, so I have never had any visibility.

my home page merely invites me to buy or test drive a Model S / X or order a power wall... contains no details about my order whatsoever.
That's the same for me.

However, to @hingus2000 's point, the benefit of creating the order yourself and passing to leasing company is that, ordinarily, you retain visibility of progress (e.g. when you're VIN matched) whereas otherwise you're just at the mercy of communication from leasing company. So @hingus2000 would suggest just keeping an eye on it this week. When I created an order myself some time ago and nothing progressed I had a text/call from Tesla saying they hadn't heard from my lease company. (That order was subsequently abandoned anyway - long story).

I'm looking forward to you getting your car fella!

I know mine is sat in Birmingham, hope they give it a clean.

I was speaking to them Friday and had a good chat, the company that were closed in SHampton are now working and they are moving all the cars out as fast as they can. Also they are bringing back some staff from furlough next week as the lady said they had been crazy busy.

Gives you something to look forward too, you never know you might get the same text as I did.
When's yours turning up? Hope it all goes smoothly! :D

Had a text this morning confirming next week along with a VIN (first time I'm seeing the VIN as order was through lease company)

Reactions: Godsense
Placed an Order on the 19th of May, took 9 days for the deposit to be confirmed. On Friday i managed to finalise the order (YAY!). Decided to make a change on Monday as i wanted the White interior, then today get a text message for collection on the 11th at Dartford. Only problem is, its the Black interior!!!!!

Placed an Order on the 19th of May, took 9 days for the deposit to be confirmed. On Friday i managed to finalise the order (YAY!). Decided to make a change on Monday as i wanted the White interior, then today get a text message for collection on the 11th at Dartford. Only problem is, its the Black interior!!!!!
Don’t be swayed. Stick with white. You’ll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.