Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, still no new news from DE or Tesla sales team. Apparently I just still have to wait from the Tesla delivery team to make contact.

It is an inventory car so surely this is a matter of days not weeks????

h
As I confirmed when I called Tesla prior to mine being delivered (in the hope of getting it a week early by swapping with inventory)... Those inventory cars on the website recently have actually just been cars on the boat that is coming over. So not actually in the country even though it might look like it!

Those inventory cars on the website recently have actually just been cars on the boat that is coming over. So not actually in the country even though it might look like it!

if you go to tesla-info.com you can see the inventory and most cars have a shipping date or factory date attached to them (which do not appear on the tesla site itself), from there you can usually see which inventory cars shipped in February and will be in a compound somewhere, and which are being shipped now.

if you go to tesla-info.com you can see the inventory and most cars have a shipping date or factory date attached to them (which do not appear on the tesla site itself), from there you can usually see which inventory cars shipped in February and will be in a compound somewhere, and which are being shipped now.
Yep. My car that was delivered 2 weeks ago apparently left the factory in February and was stuck in Southampton for a while!

But I think now most of that has been cleared up and the current inventory is the stuff on the boat that is unallocated.

In case anyone has received a text from Tesla this morning about their delivery with the wrong address on it this is a known issue they are working on. The original address you gave them still stands.

I was slightly concerned someone in Solihull would be receiving my car but this shouldn't be the case...

Hi All - I just ordered (today) a M3 Long Range in Deep Blue Midnight with 19inch sorts wheels. I’ve done this through my work on the company car scheme so all quite hard to track! Apparently the actual order has gotten to Tesla today though. Will be interesting to see how quick it takes to arrive as I see Tesla website stating June availability for this model! I’ll be stunned if it turns up that fast though!

In my case, over 4 months, as I ordered at the beginning of February but wasn't allocated a car in the Q1 deliveries.

Q2 deliveries are arriving at Southampton now (today, check out the shipping thread). You're in luck if you get allocated one of these cars. If not, you'll fall in to the Q3 deliveries.

How many days before pick up / delivery of new car do you get the registration number and V5 number? I don't want to bother Tesla everyday but picking mine up next Friday 26th June but want the registration number to sort insurance as well as starting to transfer my new private plate I have purchased...

Many Thanks in advance.

Hi All - I just ordered (today) a M3 Long Range in Deep Blue Midnight with 19inch sorts wheels. I’ve done this through my work on the company car scheme so all quite hard to track! Apparently the actual order has gotten to Tesla today though. Will be interesting to see how quick it takes to arrive as I see Tesla website stating June availability for this model! I’ll be stunned if it turns up that fast though!
Ask them to supply car with Continental or Michelin tyres not Hankook.(They did not listen to my similar request)

Status
Not open for further replies.