Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was supposed to pickup my inventory midnight silver LR yesterday at Heathrow but had a call just as I was heading out the door to say it had come off the transporter with a crack in the rear windshield and paint chips and scratches all over the rear bumper(!)

Super annoying because I rushed to get insurance and the financing sorted to their timelines (to hit their quarterly targets) and now I don't have a car. Expecting the car to be in the bodyshop for a few weeks and was promised a loaner car 'this weekend' to compensate until it's ready.

Overall an expected start to Tesla customer service if I'm honest.

Interestingly I just called Tesla for an update on my order which is still ‘unmatched’. I wasn’t expecting much as I am resigned to the fact that I need to wait for more cars to be shipped over so am thinking Aug/Sept best case and given I have ordered a LR M3 in Blue with 19inch sport wheels I expect that to delay me further as its slightly more ‘custom’. Anyway - the chap at Tesla confirmed my RN is still unmatched but said that they were expecting new cars weekly now and that I should get news in a couple of weeks and delivery shortly after. I’ll believe it when I see it though! Certainly more positive than I was perking though,

I have ordered a LR M3 in Blue with 19inch sport wheels I expect that to delay me further as its slightly more ‘custom’. Anyway - the chap at Tesla confirmed my RN is still unmatched but said that they were expecting new cars weekly now and that I should get news in a couple of weeks and delivery shortly after

I have ordered the same spec (I've gone for white seats), and have also been told to expect delivery in August - I would not expect delivery before this.

VIN's tend to get matched around time cars are loaded at Pier 80 (it can be later however) so they are correct that you may get matched in the coming weeks.. once matched and you know what boat you are on (there could be 8 EU bound ships this quarter) more accurate delivery estimates may be possible....

I have ordered the same spec (I've gone for white seats), and have also been told to expect delivery in August - I would not expect delivery before this.

VIN's tend to get matched around time cars are loaded at Pier 80 (it can be later however) so they are correct that you may get matched in the coming weeks.. once matched and you know what boat you are on (there could be 8 EU bound ships this quarter) more accurate delivery estimates may be possible....
I would love it if we got our M3s in 1st half of Aug - lets keep fingers crossed!

Reactions: JupiterMan
Collected mine Monday. Ordered late March
9B7B3F6B-A3B6-43CD-B40A-F1CC87B7CB2A.jpeg

me too! I ordered it on thursday late at night and got a call on Saturday morning to say they had my car!! I had to decline as haven't sorted out my Transport Scotland 0% loan which is pretty important - but they approved it today so I could have collected it by end of tomorrow now - but I couldn't be sure so let it go - it must have ended up in inventory for a bit! hoping the next batch doesn't take too long now!

I was so surprised how fast they offered that to me!

I was the same, but as with you still waiting on Transport Scotland to process the loan application - how long did it take them for you as I'm nearing 3 weeks now?

You have wonder how such defects get past the pre-delivery inspection. I assume one is carried out?

When the Bristol Tesla Team called me last week to confirm my delivery appointment and to confirm the car had arrived with them from London I asked if the car was fine and they confirmed it was........I don't think they checked because the crease in the wing is quite prominent as it leaves s shadow with the white paint. I've checked the car minutely today and everything else is fine. Took it for a fast drive and the wind noise wasn't so bad either. It was a windy day on Monday. So really just the paint work issues to sort out.

When the Bristol Tesla Team called me last week to confirm my delivery appointment and to confirm the car had arrived with them from London I asked if the car was fine and they confirmed it was........I don't think they checked because the crease in the wing is quite prominent as it leaves s shadow with the white paint. I've checked the car minutely today and everything else is fine. Took it for a fast drive and the wind noise wasn't so bad either. It was a windy day on Monday. So really just the paint work issues to sort out.
Any photos of it?

I’ve recently ordered a Model 3 and sent over the last images for my trade in ownership documents last night. I didn’t get a confirmation page or email, is that normal? Now all I’m seeing when I log in is the below:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
We are experiencing issues loading your order summary. Please try again later.

Is anyone having the same log in issues?

I’ve recently ordered a Model 3 and sent over the last images for my trade in ownership documents last night. I didn’t get a confirmation page or email, is that normal? Now all I’m seeing when I log in is the below:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
We are experiencing issues loading your order summary. Please try again later.

Is anyone having the same log in issues?

I randomly had similar errors while completing the "next steps" - leave it a few hours and try and login again.

Unfortunately the camera isn't picking it up. But there is a definite ridge if I run my hand over the area which isn't there on the drivers front wing. The panel is misaligned at the bottom. I'll upload what I sent. Perhaps I'm too finicky

Attachments

• 20200630_175604.jpg
    20200630_175604.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200630_175743.jpg
    20200630_175743.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200630_175801.jpg
    20200630_175801.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.