Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the same and they also confirmed standard Autopilot.

We're planning to go with Churchill too once we get our reg from Tesla - just to confirm though, when you say 'Autopilot' discount do you mean the standard Autopilot that comes with the car or is this based on having the full self driving capability?
Standard autopilot that now comes with all new Teslas. I got him to double check there wasn't any mention of FSD.

another Zen/Electricauto lease holder here (reading through this thread they are having a good sales month leasing M3s).

Ordered back in July and received my delivery text through last night (25th Sept!!!). I wasn't given an option (Collection or delivery) it just asked me to confirm the address I wanted it delivering too (Home or Work). Will be following Mr Miserable shipping movements thread intensely as I assume mine is currently sat on the Glovis Sigma.

ooo when did you order if you don't mind me asking or more importantly when did Zen order it officially. We've got an RN and been matched and told September but no delivery text yet :s

ooo when did you order if you don't mind me asking or more importantly when did Zen order it officially. We've got an RN and been matched and told September but no delivery text yet :s

counter signed the lease agreement on the 23rd July, not sure when Zen ordered the car with Tesla but I did receive an email from Tesla to reset my password to my Tesla online account (which i never set up) on the 4th august so i assume part of the ordering process is Tesla set up an account for you so that’s when the ordered was committed. I’ve ordered an M3 LR in Pearl White if it helps

same here - thank you to whoever mentioned the 5% discount with Churchill. I wonder if there are others that follow suit.
The rep was equally as surprised to have the price go down when adding a modification!
I had the same problem with Direct Line. When I got my policy through, Autopilot was listed as a modification. I phoned and had a terrible job explaining that it wasn't a modification. In the end they decided to leave it as a modification and gave me the discount. Much safer to phone and make it clear and not risk an uninsured loss.

counter signed the lease agreement on the 23rd July, not sure when Zen ordered the car with Tesla but I did receive an email from Tesla to reset my password to my Tesla online account (which i never set up) on the 4th august so i assume part of the ordering process is Tesla set up an account for you so that’s when the ordered was committed. I’ve ordered an M3 LR in Pearl White if it helps

Hmm that's interesting. I've never received anything from Tesla re. an account. All i've had is the Tesla invoice with the RN number which confirmed order date etc.
I got my completed agreement pack on 29th july from Zen and then the RN number/Tesla invoice on 19th August which showed that they ordered it on the 17th. Nothing at all since then other than Tesla confirming on the phone that I've been matched and to expect a September delivery.

Going by your signature, you have the same spec as mine.

I would either contact your local dealer or go on chat and ask them for the name of the boat. That is what I did and they gave me the info with no issues.

After almost 3 months and numerous phone calls and chats, I've finally been given a VIN, but that's all, no dates or even a ship name. I assume that the car hasn't been loaded onto a ship yet, otherwise they must know where it is surely??

Can i ask where everyone is going to get this 'chat' function. This is the inventory page i've been checking but can't see any chat feature popping up! Apologies if i'm missing something obvious.
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

It should look like this:

Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 15.09.00.png

It all depends on how busy they are tbh!

New here first post!

Have booked car on lease. Ordered 15/7. The lease company has updated delivery 1/11 but Tesla says they are expecting a lot of LR 3 at the end of September. Is it likely I might get it before end of September.

New here first post!

Have booked car on lease. Ordered 15/7. The lease company has updated delivery 1/11 but Tesla says they are expecting a lot of LR 3 at the end of September. Is it likely I might get it before end of September.

Possibly, though many people are getting delivery dates for the end of September already. If it doesn't arrive by the end of September then you may have to wait until Late October / November.

I ordered in June and was originally told August, which then moved to "possibly September", I now have a vehicle match though they can't give any dates or even a ship name, which suggests it is still sat in the US waiting to be shipped.

Possibly, though many people are getting delivery dates for the end of September already. If it doesn't arrive by the end of September then you may have to wait until Late October / November.

I ordered in June and was originally told August, which then moved to "possibly September", I now have a vehicle match though they can't give any dates or even a ship name, which suggests it is still sat in the US waiting to be shipped.
Apparently the glovis is expected in Southampton on the 24th September. I think Rss Asia as well around early September. These might have enough for people matched and more.. fingers crossed

Hello all,

I've found this forum very helpful in making my purchase so I though I'd share my order and also some things I've learnt which might help others.

Purchased M3 Performance with FSD in solid black with white interior.

Ordered 2nd Aug 2020, due to collect 3rd Sept 2020.

I've not arranged the home charger yet but was quoted £240 for separate fuse board with Type B RCD plus £420 labour from a Tesla approved installer. So £660 total + I'd need to buy the charger itself. If anyone has any feedback on that price it would be appreciated.

A few things I've learnt so far:

1. Used online banking for payment and did only part today due to payment limit. I was advised multiple payments is totally fine.
This then showed up as received on my Tesla account by the afternoon under Completed tasks > the 'show details' under Payment method.

So for those who want to make sure the bank details are correct you could just send a small amount and wait for it to show up as received. Normally these days you can enter account details and then online banking will tell you if the account holder matches the recipient you entered but with Tesla's account this does not work. Checked this with Tesla and it's due to it being an international account apparently.

2. Tesla won't put the private plate on but if you email [email protected] they will arrange to have the private plate printed ready for you to fit it after you've filled in the DVLA form online after the V5C arrives.

3. I'm having it machine polished and ceramic coated by a company which has done quite a few Teslas at a cost of £1,400. The ceramic coating comes with a 9 year warranty. We'll see how that goes and if it turns out to be good value for money or not.

• Informative
Reactions: john19951
Status
Not open for further replies.