Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my delivery appointment today, 24th Sept. Woop!

On the Glovis Sigma I believe. Let's hope the weather doesn't delay the ship.

My Audi Q7 has been at the mechanics on and off since the day I ordered it. I think my car knows it's days are numbered....

I ordered my M3P through VWFS in White/Black back in mid-Feb, was given a delivery date in early June but then postponed the delivery as I didn't want to have a car sat un-used while in lockdown. At this point I asked for a delivery early September.

Called Tesla CS mid-August to make sure all was on track, and VWFS had told them not to start matching me to a car until early September! Had to explain that I wanted delivery early September, as the matching process could take ages.

Fortunately it appears M3P's in White with Black interior are fairly easily available, as I got a call back an hour later to confirm I was matched - followed by a barrage of text updates from Tesla CS. Just got the reg number and VIN through today ahead of delivery on 2nd September!

Buzzing.

Reactions: ElRey
I ordered my M3P through VWFS in White/Black back in mid-Feb, was given a delivery date in early June but then postponed the delivery as I didn't want to have a car sat un-used while in lockdown. At this point I asked for a delivery early September.

Called Tesla CS mid-August to make sure all was on track, and VWFS had told them not to start matching me to a car until early September! Had to explain that I wanted delivery early September, as the matching process could take ages.

Fortunately it appears M3P's in White with Black interior are fairly easily available, as I got a call back an hour later to confirm I was matched - followed by a barrage of text updates from Tesla CS. Just got the reg number and VIN through today ahead of delivery on 2nd September!

Buzzing.
There have been a few on inventory for a few days, probably matched to one of those. LR are few are far between at the moment.

Anyone have any knowledge on lead time for a existing inventory model? Was marked as “in transit”
Thought it would be so what quicker than placing a custom order?
Just reserved the following spec:
  • Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior

You are looking at middle to end of September as it’s still in transit I.e on a boat.

Anyone have any knowledge on lead time for a existing inventory model? Was marked as “in transit”
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels

• Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels

I think I was watching that one in Inventory. Based on the data from the web service, looks like it's on the Glovis Sigma. That's due in Southampton on 13th assuming it makes it to the Panama Canal on time (31st Aug) and then steams rapidly across the Atlantic. Otherwise maybe a 16th arrival at Southampton. Judging by other posts, looks like deliveries for that ship are between the 21st and 25th.

If you contact support they will be able to tell you the VIN & ship. Tomorrow, if you go back to the inventory page after 9 (maybe 10?) the web chat should be visible bottom-right and you can ask them. The chat only appears if there's a representive available.

Reactions: nandol97
I think I was watching that one in Inventory. Based on the data from the web service, looks like it's on the Glovis Sigma. That's due in Southampton on 13th assuming it makes it to the Panama Canal on time (31st Aug) and then steams rapidly across the Atlantic. Otherwise maybe a 16th arrival at Southampton. Judging by other posts, looks like deliveries for that ship are between the 21st and 25th.

If you contact support they will be able to tell you the VIN & ship. Tomorrow, if you go back to the inventory page after 9 (maybe 10?) the web chat should be visible bottom-right and you can ask them. The chat only appears if there's a representive available.
Thanks for the info will do that. Still waiting for my PCP approval.thanks

Sorry new here!

what is the inventory? Please can someone explain?

Sorry new here!

what is the inventory? Please can someone explain?

The inventory lists post-production vehicles that are readily (ish) available to purchase rather than having to place an order for a production vehicle and wait for it to be manufactured.

It allows you to purchase a vehicle and have it delivered in a shorter time.

Here are todays inventory cars.
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

You can see that some are actually in the country at various locations, others are 'in transit' so will take a little longer delivery time to allow t them to arrive in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.