Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fellow 'similar time orderee', I am crossing fingers for you and making a small beer offering to the EV gods for a perfect car in time for your collection.
Thank you for your sacrifice, thus statistically reducing our chances of having a bad time (I never was good at stats). I hope the gods smile on me tomorrow and see fit to bestow a functional car.

Thank you for your sacrifice, thus statistically reducing our chances of having a bad time (I never was good at stats). I hope the gods smile on me tomorrow and see fit to bestow a functional car.

You've got a 21% chance of your car needing to spend at least one night in the first thirty nights of ownership in a service centre. And a 6.01% chance that this stay is a week or longer.

* Stats from Teslike Model 3 Survey & Order Tracker (TeslaMotorsClub)

Reactions: phil4
Are there two Stockport SCs? The one I've dealt with hasn't been great.
No, only one - try to get through to Daly, Carli (they are a couple!), Becks or Paul the Manager. All were great for me, always tried to sort out the issues I faced getting a car & managed to 'find' one when I needed it even though the SC was closed down & everyone was working from home. The level of Customer Service I experienced was among the very best I have known anywhere.

Reactions: OneTinyFish
FYI all there seems to be some massive Tesla outage at the moment with the online services unavailable. Reports of people unable to complete deliveries as a result. Fingers crossed it resolves overnight for those collecting tomorrow

picked up my m3 from park royal this morning

car was perfect. but they ran out of type 2 chargers and told me they'd mail me some when they get it in. which i thought was pretty shitty
Yeah same here although mine was delivered and noticed it was missing. I rang and they said to log it as a service request but that seems to setup a mobile service appointment. I might ring them tomorrow and see if I can get one delivered ASAP

Reactions: OneTinyFish
Status
Not open for further replies.