Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked mine up from Stockport today. Panels and paint look okay, but I’m sure my detailer will moan as he usually spends a lot of time on Tesla’s doing paint correction before putting the ceramic coat on, and charges more.

However, a few issues with the seats, one large crease on the passenger seat and a couple of smaller ones, one in the back and a couple of smaller ones on the drivers seat. I may have lived with the drivers seat, but not the passenger and back seats so I’ll log a job tomorrow when I’ve had another look as I got back late.

Got mine delivered from Stockport today. No type 2 charging cable, frunk and door alignment issues, glue type stuff over most the car, 2 scratches for sure and possibly some more (need to see once I try some tar remover on all this glue.! )Signed docs straight away and still not gone live in the app.

Mine was delivered about 4pm so maybe their PDI team wanted to get home...

FCF6334A-A767-4C78-AAE8-646A54697C89.jpeg
F4291432-D110-41AF-843F-8DAF67CFE6B3.jpeg

What a shame as it has 5miles on the clock. The inside /seats look fine...

Got mine delivered from Stockport today. No type 2 charging cable, frunk and door alignment issues, glue type stuff over most the car, 2 scratches for sure and possibly some more (need to see once I try some tar remover on all this glue.! )Signed docs straight away and still not gone live in the app.

Mine was delivered about 4pm so maybe their PDI team wanted to get home...

View attachment 591900 View attachment 591901

What a shame as it has 5miles on the clock. The inside /seats look fine...

The scratches are really obvious. I wonder what caused them?

Picked up this morning, car had a slight issue with the rear bumper, but straight out with the tools and fixed it. Alignments all good, now time for me to clean and coat the car. Very happy!

Carly dealt with me today at Stockport, she was ace!

They is great to hear! Pictures please :)

Car delivered and it seems in great order to me. Delivered with 40% charge. Only had a quick drive, but I love it already. Looking forward to a bigger drive later on.

Excellent! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.